Hi Everyone, Anyone interested in Jean Lafittes headquaters on GrandTerre?

rorynettles

Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone, Anyone interested in Jean Lafitte's headquaters on GrandTerre?

Hi everyone
I am new to treasure hunting but eager to learn and eager for a new adventure and looking for a wealthy investor/adventurer, preferably female, but open, to join me on a new exciting adventure in search of the buried treasure of the worlds most notorious pirate. A Frenchman by the name of Jean Lafitte whose headquarters for a while was on the island of Grand Terre on the Louisiana coast just south of New Orleans, LA. At one point in time he had 1000 pirates and 50 pirate ships stationed on this island. He was kown to bury his treasure and as the story goes, was away on a business trip to New Orleans, when his troops were over run by government soldiers and had to abandom the headquaters leaving behind millions in buried treasure that was never recovered.

As fate would have it, I own an undivided interest in this property. It now consists of two islands. Grand Terre East and Grand Terre West and I own a percentage ownership in every grain of sand stretching form Grand Pass on the west to Four Bayou Pass on the east, from the Gulf of Mexico on the south to Barataria Bay on the north and have full access to this entire area.( For more information, Google Grand Terre/Jean Lafitte )

This is an area consisting of 7 miles of deserted beach facing the Gulf of Mexico and about one mile wide and is only accessible by boat and uninhabited. I do not know where to start and need some help and advise and financing. If we do this it will have to be "TOP SECRET."

These are barrier islands, protected and will have to be respected as such.

I am not about getting rich, I am about finding treasure and having fun doing it, I am about the journey , the adventure, if we find the gold that will be the icing on the cake.

Be it known, it is not about," He who dies with the most toys", it is, however, "He who dies with the most stories", that wins the game of life.

I am 58 years old and ready to make some more stories before I die.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions