OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrong O buddy. The Saxet Gun Shows here in Texas let anyone sell who has $60 for a table. I have purchased pistols and rifles from people who sell them used. You are supposed to have a tax number from our state to sell anything to the public, but most don't have those. There are only 3-4 retail gun stores that do check on new buyers, but the majority of folks stand there and exclaim " hey, nice old colt, take it home today". I did, that and a couple of shotguns over time, a lever gun or two, a new pistol"oh, Im selling it used because I lost the box". So I walk around here once each month and watch our local baggy pants MS 13, L.A. Kings, Crips, Bloods, suddenly become polite, responsible citizens who buy many, many guns. Then there are the AR crowd who really need a 30-50 round clip to kill deer in Texas. I could care less about you or gun control. You can spout your version of the truth all you want. but at least get it right. And by the way, KABAR knives are cheap pieces of crap. Google Randall knives, ask for a raise at the 7-11, and buy one...

Now Now little austin BOY,why dont you try coming to this state and see what you can buy at a gun show without a permit:laughing9:Do you think i live in texas?I live in Fascistchusetts.Did you suddenly grow a pair or do you have a case of liquid balls.Kabar is good enough for the military so i use it. 7-11 you say:sign10: I'm self employed:sign10:such hostility:laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wrong O buddy. The Saxet Gun Shows here in Texas let anyone sell who has $60 for a table. I have purchased pistols and rifles from people who sell them used. You are supposed to have a tax number from our state to sell anything to the public, but most don't have those. There are only 3-4 retail gun stores that do check on new buyers, but the majority of folks stand there and exclaim " hey, nice old colt, take it home today". I did, that and a couple of shotguns over time, a lever gun or two, a new pistol"oh, Im selling it used because I lost the box". So I walk around here once each month and watch our local baggy pants MS 13, L.A. Kings, Crips, Bloods, suddenly become polite, responsible citizens who buy many, many guns. Then there are the AR crowd who really need a 30-50 round clip to kill deer in Texas. I could care less about you or gun control. You can spout your version of the truth all you want. but at least get it right. And by the way, KABAR knives are cheap pieces of crap. Google Randall knives, ask for a raise at the 7-11, and buy one...
For a guy who could care less about someone or gun control you sure went on a heck of a tirade!.........how long would you go on if you cared?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The part that makes me laugh is that he probably doesnt even know the massachusetts gun laws:sign10:You cant even buy a magazine here without a permit:laughing9:

1981Eagle

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2012
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.... You are supposed to have a tax number from our state to sell anything to the public, but most don't have those.....
Not really looking to pick a fight here ... but does this apply to everyone? Those that put a card table on their lawn and have a yard sale, those that list items for sale on Craig's List? In Texas, once you buy an item, you are not allowed to sell it used to 'the public' without a tax ID number? Can you sell to someone you know already? Or are they part of 'the public' for purposes of selling used items?

There are the AR crowd who really need a 30-50 round clip to kill deer in Texas. I could care less about you or gun control. You can spout your version of the truth all you want. but at least get it right.
I haven't heard many hunters claim to need a high-cap mag for hunting, and many states limit how many rounds you can load for hunting purposes. It is the self-protection crowd, and those that believe that the 2nd Amendment is a 'check' (as in checks and balances) for the governed, to keep the Government from becoming a tyranny. Those are the groups that care to preserve the ability to have a magazine similar to what our modern militia and standing army has!

And by the way, KABAR knives are cheap pieces of crap.
Tell that to the Marines! :laughing7:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Red: You mentioned briefly that most people do not own an assault rifle. What is your definition of an assault rifle?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red: You mentioned briefly that most people do not own an assault rifle. What is your definition of an assault rifle?

Attachments

• Hammerdown.jpg
    Hammerdown.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 138

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The guy that interviewed Wayne Lap. head of the NRA on Fox News, i think his name is Copper,Sends his kids (same school the the Prez kids go to) to a school the has 11 armed guards,but can`t seen to understand the concept of armed guards in schools.ya the media is on the other side of Right most of the time.
Gary

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry crispin,I have stated that quite a few times in here already and I have even supplied a video for better understanding.Seek and ye shall find.I will tell you though,a true assault rifle requires a class 3 license,they are NOT handed out like candy at Halloween.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've got an old set of golf clubs here that once belonged to Tiger Woods.

Maybe I could send them to Dano's Swedish girlfriend. Yeah, those Swedish girls like golf clubs, just ask Tiger . . .

I'll include a pass to Elin Nordegren's course on how to use fully automatic assault golf clubs.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC you take everything so seriously. Lighten up, it's only life. Have some fun, go out, join the democratic party, learn to speak spanish. I am sorry, I just have so much fun :censored; with you. As for the others, I really don't care about gun control. They will do what they did before. Ban AR's and large capacity magazines. Not gun shows, not handguns. I don't know about Mass. gun laws, we basically don't have any here. If you have the money, it is yours. I grew up buying guns and ammo at mom and pop gun stores from the time I was 12. As for a tax number, yes, if you sell at a flea market, side of the road, gun show, arts and craft(crap) show you get a bumber from the state, you must pay tax to the state and they are checking more everyday here. Craig's List no, ebay no. I still get mail from the folks reminding me to pay my taxes. I have been harassed in the past at an open air market about this. You get fined for not having the tax number permit. As for Kabar, the armed forces use them because that's the cheapest bidder. Sorry if I angered you folks, but really, there are much better knives out there. So go in peace and have fun. And RJC, I have been thinking about sending you that Charter Arms Bulldog 44. Health isn't what it used to be and truthfully, I equate that gun to Kabar. It ain't bad, there are just much better ones out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My apologies austin,relax a little and dont fly off the handle as your post suggested you did.As for kabars,i like kabars,i stick with what i like.I was never one to want the best of everything,I buy stuff to use it and it gets used.I have broken plenty of knives in my time but never a kabar.I never had a problem with you austin so peace it is.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I've got an old set of golf clubs here that once belonged to Tiger Woods.

Maybe I could send them to Dano's Swedish girlfriend. Yeah, those Swedish girls like golf clubs, just ask Tiger . . .

I'll include a pass to Elin Nordegren's course on how to use fully automatic assault golf clubs.

You see? Swedish women are much like the Swedish military. They stay quiet,stay out of wars, keep their heads down....and then suddenly their previously unknown superior submarines are sinking your aircraft carriers in war games, and you're left standing there going "how the ****??"!

Her course is actually called - "How to sucker a horny yank out of $110 million or die trying!"
Very sneaky these Swedes. :)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Delusional...time to have some coffee, your post made me sleepy. :coffee2: QUOTE=Dano Sverige;3094237]You see? Swedish women are much like the Swedish military. They stay quiet,stay out of wars, keep their heads down....and then suddenly their previously unknown superior submarines are sinking your aircraft carriers in war games, and you're left standing there going "how the ****??"!

Her course is actually called - "How to sucker a horny yank out of $110 million or die trying!"
Very sneaky these Swedes. :)[/QUOTE]

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Why delusional? I just stated two real life facts. What's delusional about them? :icon_scratch:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, topic is media and guns, please stay on topic.......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You see? Swedish women are much like the Swedish military. They stay quiet,stay out of wars, keep their heads down....and then suddenly their previously unknown superior submarines are sinking your aircraft carriers in war games, and you're left standing there going "how the ****??"!

Very sneaky these Swedes. :)

Thanks for taking the post in the manner intended :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread