spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not the actual taste test, but with consideration of rising food costs, and reduced salaries in many areas, how do you currently make your purchases.

There was a time I didn't look at a price tag, but now brand names for the most part are meaningless to me. Heck, even some of the generic brands are just as good as the named ones :laughing7:

Next time you go out shopping see how many others have made the switch too :tongue3:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang it Spart slow down! Coke. If pepsi all i could buy then no cola. however trying to find a theme song with universal kindness after getting "its a small world"stuck in my head and realizing it would drive people nuts,the coke jingle "i,d like to teach the world to sing"has come up. Since you,ll have six more posts before i catch up again "octopuses garden in the shade" is another candidate.:laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I shop the same as I always did looking at price and buying mostly store brands, using some coupons.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it's called trail and error. Even some popular brands are not all they're cracked up to be. I find that often in soaps, canned goods are a totally different story. Nothing like opening up a can of shriveled up veggies and having rotten fruit for desert :tongue3: Yup, sometimes you get what you pay for.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dang it Spart slow down! Coke. If pepsi all i could buy then no cola. however trying to find a theme song with universal kindness after getting "its a small world"stuck in my head and realizing it would drive people nuts,the coke jingle "i,d like to teach the world to sing"has come up. Since you,ll have six more posts before i catch up again "octopuses garden in the shade" is another candidate.:laughing7:

YEP! That song by Ringo WAS weird in 1969...

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go with you there too Mack, price point shopping. :thumbsup:

That's why dollar tree is my favorite store. No need to look for a price :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread