spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God, I miss working in an office, especially a few years ago when you were able to get away with mostly anything under the sun. So long as no one was hurt the sky was the limit to break tension under a stressful day. Not only that, but it was somewhat of a moral booster too, with the proper joke.

I'm sure if you work in a midsized office there are still some shenanigans going on, so please tell your experience

Slow day at the office?? Try one of these on for size

1. Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper

2. Get a balloon and put it on the tailpipe of your bosses car(Make sure the car isn't already on!) Then wait for him to get in and start it up, the balloon will pop. It will sound like the tire popped.

3. Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom. When they go to use the mouse, it won't work!

4. Start a rumor that your company is being taken over and loads of staff will be made redundant. Watch the onset of panic.

5. Put a spool of thread in your pocket and leave the tail hanging out. Then go up to a co-worker and say, I've been pulling this and pulling this but it won't come out! Then your friend will try to pull it. It will go on and on and on and on and her hands will be full

Me. I love work and can look at it for hours :headbang:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

Yeah....before I retired.....I'd take pretty much the same approach to lighten up my coworkers....I remember one Monday after Holloween I packed a purple punker wig in my briefcase that I'd worn at a party.....quietly put it on and walked around the office without saying a word.....within 10 minutes or so there's probably about 50 coworkers busting their gut laughing like fools......lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
QUOTE=spartacus53;3105710]God, I miss working in an office, especially a few years ago when you were able to get away with mostly anything under the sun. So long as no one was hurt the sky was the limit to break tension under a stressful day. Not only that, but it was somewhat of a moral booster too, with the proper joke.

I'm sure if you work in a midsized office there are still some shenanigans going on, so please tell your experience

Slow day at the office?? Try one of these on for size

1. Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper

2. Get a balloon and put it on the tailpipe of your bosses car(Make sure the car isn't already on!) Then wait for him to get in and start it up, the balloon will pop. It will sound like the tire popped.

3. Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom. When they go to use the mouse, it won't work!

4. Start a rumor that your company is being taken over and loads of staff will be made redundant. Watch the onset of panic.

5. Put a spool of thread in your pocket and leave the tail hanging out. Then go up to a co-worker and say, I've been pulling this and pulling this but it won't come out! Then your friend will try to pull it. It will go on and on and on and on and her hands will be full

Me. I love work and can look at it for hours :headbang:[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you were a govt. worker. :laughing7::laughing9::occasion14:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest: