bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Just thought this might be an interesting topic to kick around....feel free to add your comments....

I've been pretty much a rebel and non conformist my entire life....at the ripe old age of 63 (probably hit the best before date by now....lol).

That said....when I decide to befriend or align myself with someone.....be it face to face or in cyber space.....even if I have the odd difference of opinion on certain subjects.....the friendship is non negotiable.....go after them....you go after me...pretty much black and white in my simplistic approach to things.....

What say you???

Regards + HH

Bill

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost the best in 68, hard to find those who go back to back anymore. Best now, been ice fishing with a biker gang. good guy's even if I'm a outsider, Holes are well protected.:laughing9:

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Onfire,

Unfortunately like you I've lost a more than a few good buddies over the years....but those who I've befriended since then.....are worth their weight in gold and I'll never abandon them....just the way my twisted mind works....

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Folks,

Just thought this might be an interesting topic to kick around....feel free to add your comments....

I've been pretty much a rebel and non conformist my entire life....at the ripe old age of 63 (probably hit the best before date by now....lol).

That said....when I decide to befriend or align myself with someone.....be it face to face or in cyber space.....even if I have the odd difference of opinion on certain subjects.....the friendship is non negotiable.....go after them....you go after me...pretty much black and white in my simplistic approach to things.....

What say you???

Regards + HH

Bill

"Black & white"...? You mean, you have NEVER experienced a "gray/grey" area? WOW!

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel,

You caught me on that one.....lol....insofar as my views on various subjects...yeah....lots of grey areas.....but the fact remains a friend is a friend is a friend.....I won't leave them high and dry....not part of my mindset...

Regards + HH

Bill

"Black & white"...? You mean, you have NEVER experienced a "gray/grey" area? WOW!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatever you say old timer. Oh wait, that's right . I'm 64 1/2. Too old for much these days. I've got your back though. Quebec huh? Now I want to know, no I demand to know why half your posts are not in Franch. Charges may be brought over this little error. Of course, I don't speak French, but I can always hire a translator. Hey, do you know what an American is these days? A mexican on his way to Canada. Bye buddy...

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Austin,

I like your twisted sense of humor from one old hippy dippy type to another....I do speak both French and English and pretty much mess both of them up.....a bit of Spanish thrown in the mix....such as "Dos cerveza por favore"....

Rock on my friend....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Whatever you say old timer. Oh wait, that's right . I'm 64 1/2. Too old for much these days. I've got your back though. Quebec huh? Now I want to know, no I demand to know why half your posts are not in Franch. Charges may be brought over this little error. Of course, I don't speak French, but I can always hire a translator. Hey, do you know what an American is these days? A mexican on his way to Canada. Bye buddy...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel,

You caught me on that one.....lol....insofar as my views on various subjects...yeah....lots of grey areas.....but the fact remains a friend is a friend is a friend.....I won't leave them high and dry....not part of my mindset...

Regards + HH

Bill

Well, I'm 61, going on 62... AND! LOTS of "gray/grey areas" in my life; ALWAYS "Situation Specific". The 60's & 70's... THOSE were "the days" of gray/greyness" & "GRAY/GREY" Cloudy Lies (a song I wrote, back then...).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread