Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: For you...the best state is Virginia.

Four seasons, beach hunting, HISTORICAL HUNTIN. UVA, Mt. Vernon, Gettysburg...need I say more?

You would take to it like a duck to water. Plus, if you move close to Virginia Beach then we can go hunting when I visit my parents. Just to sweeten the pot... I have a friend who owns ten acres of undetected property on a civil war encampment near Richmond. I have his permission to go whenever I want. Just need a hunting buddy and a date.

Crisp

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Can we have one thread in this forum where you don't bring politics into it?

I brought an observation into the discussion,if i brought politics into it my post would of been deleted.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
DieselRam: For you...the best state is Virginia.

Four seasons, beach hunting, HISTORICAL HUNTIN. UVA, Mt. Vernon, Gettysburg...need I say more?

You would take to it like a duck to water. Plus, if you move close to Virginia Beach then we can go hunting when I visit my parents. Just to sweeten the pot... I have a friend who owns ten acres of undetected property on a civil war encampment near Richmond. I have his permission to go whenever I want. Just need a hunting buddy and a date.

Crisp

AGREE... what KIND of "hunting buddy"; a DATE...? Ch'ville girls were WILD! A DATE!!! LOL!
BTW, Gettysburg is in Pa. (Pennsylvania)

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Southwest will run out of water sooner rather than later so if watch out or you'll end up in the middle of a desert!

I live outside of Boston but lived in San Fran for a few years and loved it. Nice jeans weather all year long and you are an hour away from skiing, the beach, the desert, etc, etc. but its damn expensive. Along with San Fran, I'd put London and Vancouver as the 2 other best cities in the world.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
AGREE... what KIND of "hunting buddy"; a DATE...? Ch'ville girls were WILD! A DATE!!! LOL!
BTW, Gettysburg is in Pa. (Pennsylvania)

How embarrasing. Thanks for the correction. Don't worry Rebel, when I make the trip you and your wife are on the short list of people coming. What is the famous battle site outside of Richmond I am thinking of?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How embarrasing. Thanks for the correction. Don't worry Rebel, when I make the trip you and your wife are on the short list of people coming. What is the famous battle site outside of Richmond I am thinking of?

PROBABLY, Cold Harbor or Petersburg...

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Puerto Rico.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
is Appomatax in Virginia? That might be what I am thinking of.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
is Appomatax in Virginia? That might be what I am thinking of.

It is... wife is from there. We now live in Lynchburg, Va. @ 30 miles WEST of Appomatox, Va. on Rt. 460. WONDERFUL Museum of the Confederacy in Appomattox (#2); you come to Appomattox... we will meet you there. Appomattox was battle & SURRENDER GROUNDS (OLD Appomattox, the "Village").

Last edited:

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Florida.

My Ex-wife is in California. This is as far away as I can get from her, remain in the continental US, and not freeze.

You should post her picture just in case I run into her. Literally. " My Gas Pedal Got Stuck ". Wish my ex was in FL so you could return the favor. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread