NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns.

NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
A New York Assemblyman has pleaded with his Republican colleague not to release a list of Democrat proposals on gun control that seek to undermine the 2nd Amendment

by The Commentator on 20 January 2013 14:43

The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines.

But if Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin is to be believed, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.

In a video posted to his Facebook page, McLaughlin has shared the information of a 'secret' Democrat proposal not simply to make the purchasing of the crudely monikered 'assault weapons' illegal in New York, but also to engage in a mass confiscation programme, removing Americans' weapons from their possession.

McLaughlin writes:

"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night":

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
red you gotta check out,defense distribution on you tube.
I dont know how to post links

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not sure i can find the right video.I type defense distribution into youtube and i have over 3000 pages to look through lol.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope lol definitely i typed in defense distribution and got over 3000 hits on it from youtube.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
its about 3d printers and guns

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
coulde be in its own thread

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
game changing stuff.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people can go straight to hell with this idea as far am concerned.. Taking Americans guns well they can have mine when Obama wins a beuty pageant as far as i'm concerned.. Civil war with ideas like this it does'nt seem like such a crazy idea.. They want my guns they can try and any other gun carrying American should have the same attitude.. We told the British to get bent and we should tell these morons the same thing....God bless the 2nd amendment and the people who support the bloodshed to give it to us....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
These people can go straight to hell with this idea as far am concerned.. Taking Americans guns well they can have mine when Obama wins a beuty pageant as far as i'm concerned.. Civil war with ideas like this it does'nt seem like such a crazy idea.. They want my guns they can try and any other gun carrying American should have the same attitude.. We told the British to get bent and we should tell these morons the same thing....God bless the 2nd amendment and the people who support the bloodshed to give it to us....

MORE important than 10 COMMANDMENTS, BEATITUDES, GOLDEN RULE...?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Pong, if he wins a pageant, you could be sure it was rigged......like another recent contest.......

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Rebel, come on! You know as well as the rest of us no second amendment= no United States

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread