Are you left handed or right handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

• I'm completely right-handed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am completely left-handed.

• I write with my left hand but do other tasks with my right hand.

• I write with my right hand and do other tasks with my left hand.

• I'm ambidextrous using both hands equally well.

• Total voters

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
I do most things right handed,But Shoot a handgun with either shoot a rifle with Right,and draw a both with left.I cannot write or hammer a nail left handed.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Oh Mrs. O...........took me a min. but I finally got it! ;D

Mainly right handed, I can write lefty (not as neat), work my mouse lefty, catch myself doing things with my right hand today and my left tommarrow. I'd say ambidextrous.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right handed. My wife was left handed and used to say left handers were more intelligent.

Huntin' 59er

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dyslexia here but im right handed ??? now im confused

OP
OP
Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Huntin' 59er said:
I'm right handed. My wife was left handed and used to say left handers were more intelligent.

Huntin' 59er

That's definitely true, 59er! 8) 8) ;)

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Primarily ambidexterous. Right hand does the majority of the writing, but I can write left-handed....ends up backwards, almost mirror image of what I write right, right?
Started as a righty when I was little, but worked on the left-handedness on several things. Throw left, hit right...not just baseball, but tennis, too. Used to make for a wicked serve back when I played...had control of both the ball and racquet. Downside.....now I get stuck doing the stuff that others can't...left-handed hammering, drilling...."I can't do this left-handed, you do it".
Downside part II....get my left and right screwed up a lot...especially with giving directions. So, I resort to N,E,S,W and, of course, confuse the people I'm giving directions to.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got a lot in common Mona. I'm considered by many as artistic, my birthday was Dec. 28 and I write lefty, eat with both hands and do just about everything else right handed. I remember the nun smacking my hand with a ruler and telling me I was possesed by the devil for writing with my left hand. (no joke!) Although, it was ok to draw the Christmas scene on the blackboard with colored chalks. The desks we used were the type that wrapped around from right to left; strictly for right-handers. I'm sure I suffered some sort of ergonomic injury because of it. Many famous artists were left-handed along with many of our presidents. btw, Jesus is also a Capricorn ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread