Will You Submit & Obey? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Will You Submit & Obey?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37,632
    29609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have been a patriot my whole life, I am too old to change. I didn't go to Canada during Viet Nam, I went in the Air Force, I wasn't in country in Viet Nam, but I was over Nam on B52s bombing runs .... We had SAM missiles shot at us..

    My father was tail gunner on B17's over Germany, one of my brothers was Copter pilot in Nam and again in Desert Storm where he finished his career.... My grandfather was in WW1, my great great, grandfather fought in Civil War for the South......3 uncles fought in WWII, including one captured in Philippines when it fell.....

    I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.
    -Patrick Henry (Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775)

    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 29, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  2. #17
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7953 times
    The Truth
    people get a grip!
    They cant,theyve been conditioned to be conformists.They see wrong as right and right as wrong.They back corruption and despise the people who dont and wont tolerate it.
    dieselram94 likes this.

  3. #18

    Jun 2007
    21,268
    13728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    They cant,theyve been conditioned to be conformists.They see wrong as right and right as wrong.They back corruption and despise the people who dont and wont tolerate it.
    Such JUDGEMENT!
    austin likes this.

  4. #19

    Jun 2007
    21,268
    13728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94 View Post
    Do as you wish, But I will not submit, give up my guns or any other rights. We are Americans, and the fact some Americans are so willing to throw their rights away is disturbing to say the least. Just waht did all our soldiers over the years die for anyways? For us to just throw it all away? NO........people get a grip!
    A GRIP...? A pistol...?

  5. #20
    us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    411
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    Literally I just wrote for 3 hours.

    I had to stop because my hands were shaking and my head was pounding.

    When I re-read what I had written I sounded devoid of thought. I had written everything as it had flowed out of me. By erasing what I wrote I think I've just bottled it all back in, someday maybe I'll have the courage and presence of mind to put it out there for everyone to read, but for now, it's my own burden to bear.

    I'll re-iterate what I've said so far, as I think some of you didn't bother to read, or read but didn't understand, or understood but didn't care.

    I wish this wasn't an issue.

    The fact remains that something horrific has once again happened to our nation, and as a knee jerk reaction someone tossed out this stupid legislation. If they had proposed the first 7 tenants without adding in an assault rifle ban or limit on high cap mags, this also, i feel, would not be an issue. Do not make the mistake of thinking this nation was founded on principles taken so lightly. One man and his old white friend can't make all your guns vanish. Yes there are places that do not need to have certain guns. Yes there are irresponsible people who should be punished according to their crime individually and without effecting the populace as a whole.

    Start by doing something, not on the computer, to both raise awareness and find like minded individuals. remember your right to initiative. The way you have been taught is reactive, now is the time to be proactive and make your voice heard before legislation is passed. Unless all you want to do is fight, and the end result doesn't matter to you. Some people will move from struggle to struggle, just because they like the way being part of a group makes them feel.

    I really could go on for another 3 hours. But most people who read this sort of thing glaze over after the first few sentences. The world has made us dumb and immediate gratification is the only purveyor of satisfaction. I would once again find myself lost in my own thoughts, I would in fact need my own board with its own topics, and free reign to curse and post dirty pictures.

    Yes I will probably be flamed for this post. No I don't care.

    And yes, as is my current opinion, the only posts after this one will be either flaming me, or restating the same tired garbage that everybody puts in their spam folder with no thought or ideas put forth as to how either author or reader can stem the tide. They just want to watch the steam roller coming and wait for it to hit.

    spartacus53 and Crispin like this.
    2013 Finds Thread

    2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

    I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

  6. #21
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,159
    6657 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by tlowery04 View Post
    Literally I just wrote for 3 hours.

    I had to stop because my hands were shaking and my head was pounding.

    When I re-read what I had written I sounded devoid of thought. I had written everything as it had flowed out of me. By erasing what I wrote I think I've just bottled it all back in, someday maybe I'll have the courage and presence of mind to put it out there for everyone to read, but for now, it's my own burden to bear.

    I'll re-iterate what I've said so far, as I think some of you didn't bother to read, or read but didn't understand, or understood but didn't care.

    I wish this wasn't an issue.

    The fact remains that something horrific has once again happened to our nation, and as a knee jerk reaction someone tossed out this stupid legislation. If they had proposed the first 7 tenants without adding in an assault rifle ban or limit on high cap mags, this also, i feel, would not be an issue. Do not make the mistake of thinking this nation was founded on principles taken so lightly. One man and his old white friend can't make all your guns vanish. Yes there are places that do not need to have certain guns. Yes there are irresponsible people who should be punished according to their crime individually and without effecting the populace as a whole.

    Start by doing something, not on the computer, to both raise awareness and find like minded individuals. remember your right to initiative. The way you have been taught is reactive, now is the time to be proactive and make your voice heard before legislation is passed. Unless all you want to do is fight, and the end result doesn't matter to you. Some people will move from struggle to struggle, just because they like the way being part of a group makes them feel.

    I really could go on for another 3 hours. But most people who read this sort of thing glaze over after the first few sentences. The world has made us dumb and immediate gratification is the only purveyor of satisfaction. I would once again find myself lost in my own thoughts, I would in fact need my own board with its own topics, and free reign to curse and post dirty pictures.

    Yes I will probably be flamed for this post. No I don't care.

    And yes, as is my current opinion, the only posts after this one will be either flaming me, or restating the same tired garbage that everybody puts in their spam folder with no thought or ideas put forth as to how either author or reader can stem the tide. They just want to watch the steam roller coming and wait for it to hit.

    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUgilKqms
    I think you are wrong on the one man and his old white friend part (although that line is humorous) . Everything obama has wanted he has gotten, he is using his powers and beyond unchecked. In normal times it would agree he can't make your guns go away. However these are not normal times. He is acting and being allowed to act as a dictator. Who is to stop him?
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  7. #22
    us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    411
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    power of referendum, repeal the patriot act.
    2013 Finds Thread

    2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

    I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

  8. #23
    us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    411
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    a quick google search lent this result.

    The Nation; Gore Urges Repeal of Patriot Act | Foundation for Defense of Democracies

    I don't agree with some of his political views but if he were to work to repeal, I would approve of his appointment. that legislation gave the president more power than ever before in US history, and violated the rights of all Americans, not just the ones like myself who love shooting things.
    2013 Finds Thread

    2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

    I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

  9. #24

    Jun 2007
    21,268
    13728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tlowery04 View Post
    a quick google search lent this result.

    The Nation; Gore Urges Repeal of Patriot Act | Foundation for Defense of Democracies

    I don't agree with some of his political views but if he were to work to repeal, I would approve of his appointment. that legislation gave the president more power than ever before in US history, and violated the rights of all Americans, not just the ones like myself who love shooting things.
    "LOVE SHOOTING THINGS..."!!!

  10. #25
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,503
    1050 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by tlowery04 View Post
    Yes I will probably be flamed for this post. No I don't care.
    Flamed Nah, I even gave you a like thingamiggie

    It does get rather monotonous to see 100 posts or more on the same topic, with slightly different verbiage and still never getting to the root issue. Nor have I seen anyone try to think of any solutions (Google does not currently offer this service )

    Now there is talk of the million man gun march this Feb 8th. I just wonder how many from this site will be making that trip? Hmmm, I don't think anyone will and the excuses will pour in faster than any solution.

    I think the point has also been made that no one I can think of is for for any reform, or repeal of any amendment, especially the 2nd.

    Nope. It's a lot more fun to share a patriot slogan and pound on your chest, than thinking

    As far as quotes for the 2nd amendment, I'll add mine

    What, me worry? - Alfred E Newman July 1955

  11. #26
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37,632
    29609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    No one is required to read any post here, if someone is reading 100 posts on same topic it is by their choice.

    It is like when I use to tell my mom, "it hurts when I do this mom", her reply was "well stop doing it then."

    Admins said allow 2nd amendment posts for now so they are allowed...
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  12. #27
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,503
    1050 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    To my recollection, I'm the only one that had a viable solution, but I guess there's too much work involved

  13. #28
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Enforce present gun laws and convict to the fullest extent the laws allow
    quit letting criminals out early because they have been good during their timeout
    arm people in schools and get rid of gun-free zones
    have gun owners lock up their guns
    quit letting children play violent video games
    register nutjobs, registering guns DOES NOT WORK!
    There, I've thrown a few things out there that may help. How come, in every thread Spart, you complain about the same things being said in every thread? Isn't that like Feinstein calling someone ugly?
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  14. #29
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Speaking of which, they started their hearings on Capitol Hill this am. Before they were 5 minutes into it, there was a senator speaking of "clips" instead of "magazines". If we are going to debate these things, shouldn't the "lawmakers" know what the heck they are talking about? These hearings are going to be like exploratory surgery, just messing around with laws and statutes with no understanding of the real problems.
    Last edited by packerbacker; Jan 30, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  15. #30
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,503
    1050 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Packer, I think you took my post the wrong way. You are probably only the 3rd person in any of these posts with suggestions. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that number too, but you can correct me if I'm wrong

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Error coins, please submit
    By twinsrule in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2010, 08:33 PM
  2. Submit your detector review here!
    By Marc in forum Brands
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 19, 2005, 07:13 AM

Search tags for this page

master obey submit

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0