Will You Submit & Obey? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Will You Submit & Obey?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    2851 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53 View Post
    Packer, I think you took my post the wrong way. You are probably only the 3rd person in any of these posts with suggestions. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that number too, but you can correct me if I'm wrong
    You are wrong...again...

Shoot em all and let doG sort it out.

There, that is 4. Anybody got a fifth?
    bill from lachine likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    19190 times
    No fifth here,no whiskey/whisky ect. in house. May be some wine. can i plead the fifth?

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    19884 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    I recon that is on their agenda.GodBless Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obey_dees.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	733193  
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

When we come into the world we take on the identity of those who are more powerful than us.

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Maybe I did misunderstand, who knows? I know I won't be going on the march you speak of, I have to go back to Iowa in April and I have stuff that must get done around here before then. So, there's my excuse. Besides, all of those guns in the hands of lawful citizens just scares the crap out of me. I'll be surprised if they don't all open up on each other. I am renewing my NRA membership although they are being villianized (sp?) by the admin and the media. That's how it works. You make the "****", the "Krauts" and the "Radical Muslim Taliban" look bad and then, after your people are conditioned, you go to war. Remove the credibility of the NRA and your biggest obstacle is gone.
    Where "****" is I had written the non-politically correct term used to villianize the Japanese during WWll. System corrected me.
    Bet I can say Honkey, Whitey, Snowflake, Cracker, Gringo and Paleface without any trouble.
    yep
    Last edited by packerbacker; Jan 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29600 times
    Many of us have posted viable solutions, you may not like them but that doesn't make then any less valuable.......

Here is mine short and sweet, "keep your hands off the 2nd amendment, enforce the laws on the books now against criminals, stop giving them early release for good behavior, commit a violent crime using a gun you get the max with no early parole period........"
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Jun 2007
    13727 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You are wrong...again...

Shoot em all and let doG sort it out.

There, that is 4. Anybody got a fifth?
    LOL! I plead the 5th!

Sep 2012
    488 times
    Fear mongering is the tool of the naive ninnies that believe that controls will prevent tragedies like the ones that inspire this debate.

What about the senseless deaths that are attributed to speeding? Why isn't O'butthead issuing executive orders on assault cars (cobras, vettes, spiders, miatas, etc).

Speeding causes 100x the number of deaths as shootings.
    bevo and dieselram94 like this.

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6657 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange View Post
    Fear mongering is the tool of the naive ninnies that believe that controls will prevent tragedies like the ones that inspire this debate.

What about the senseless deaths that are attributed to speeding? Why isn't O'butthead issuing executive orders on assault cars (cobras, vettes, spiders, miatas, etc).

Speeding causes 100x the number of deaths as shootings.
    Probably cause "O" has a great unfounded respect for the late Ted Kennedy. He sure knew a great deal about killing someone in a car.......
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    If there was a way to buy a gun in australia, i would "march" around port fairy all day carrying it around. The way laws are made over here though, it would eventually end in my arrest and the "crazy american waving a double barrel .410" would end up making it illegal to carry firearms outside of your house.

however, if there is a demonstration in march, i'll be more than happy to attend as I hope i will be home by then.

and yes, like many, i shoot things, not people. Things like washing machines, old vinyl records, junk dinner plates, empty bottles, aluminum and steel cans, clay pigeons. old frying pans, etc etc etc.
    2013 Finds Thread

2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    665 times
    Could you please explain the situation down under better.Your perspective as an American
    would be appreciated.

us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well, from everything I've been told, there was a particularly brutal mass shooting here, and the government subsequently banned all semi automatics, shotguns with over a 3 round capacity, and I think some military rifles and most handguns. I went into a gun shop and was told I could not buy a gun as a foreign national, unless it shipped directly home, and then there was a ton of red tape to go through. Most people seem okay with it oddly enough. there were pretty much no guns for sale at the shop i went to that were not very low capacity rifles or pump shotguns. And most seemed to be the break over "pardner" style. They do have reasonably priced new double barrel .410 shotguns here. Something back home would be over 1000 is about 400 here. Good luck getting it out of the country though. Apparently the family guns could be exempted if the barrel was plugged. And farmers and people in rural AUS were given a permit to own a shotgun with more than a 3 round capacity on the assumption they were using it to feed their family. I expected people to be outraged but only a few people were upset, and mostly those that lost an exceptional or family firearm without knowing about the exceptions. I think people here pretty much see it as "well that's the way it goes, we have other things to worry about" - As to my comment about how laws are made here, I've been here a little over a month and have heard more "proposals" based on singular small events than I care to remember. It seems like if one person is effected, everyone needs to be affected.
    2013 Finds Thread

2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

May 2006
    390 times
    I assume you mean the Port Arthur Massacre: Port Arthur massacre (Australia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links