Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please gentleman no insults, even back door......

Jersey, it is a group of TN members, started by a member who is no longer with us, (Timberwolf passed couple years ago)...You would have to be a strong conservative supporter of the 2nd amendment and to believe in the constitution as it was written with the BoR......I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, I am not a member....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Jersey, it is a group of TN members, started by a member who is no longer with us, (Timberwolf passed couple years ago)...You would have to be a strong conservative supporter of the 2nd amendment and to believe in the constitution as it was written with the BoR......I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, I am not a member....

A SECRET SOCIETY!!! I liked TW; we once "talked" about Knights of the Golden Circle.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Nope, I believe you are correct based on what I have read there.

There is one other thing that most of them have in common, but discussion of that topic is verbotten here.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
"under the chestnut tree"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "Wolfpack"....one of the few teams who get more national recognition then they really possess. They are always "in contention" during the regular season, usually make a showing at the big dance, get over exposed, and then quickly flounder away in face of the competition. Sadly, this year will be no different. The talent is there, but too many errors, costly turnovers, bad decision making, and untimely mistakes. That is the, "Wolfpack". :laughing7:

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No baptisim under fire..

I use to live in Ft Dodge Ia...

I was just saying that it seemed like The Wolf Pack is a Christian patriot group but my parents never baptized me so I can't join even though I may have the same values as them but since I am not labeled a "christian" I will not be able to join. I am an Athiest but I respect all peoples beliefs. To each there own, right? I am sure religion isn't supposed to be discussed on here so I will stop talking about it.

You lived in Fort Dodge aye, I have been living close to Storm Lake for almost 5 years. I am origanally from the Twin Cities.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of you have a mistake in believing theres a religious aspect of it.I'm not a christian either. :laughing7:

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of you have a mistake in believing theres a religious aspect of it.I'm not a christian either. :laughing7:

"Hey Scott, Just keep in mind that the #one criteria for Wolf Pack membership, that cannot be altered. Our members have to be Christian Conservative. We are not and will not become a checkered group. Some may call that close minded and it may be so, but the Pack is not an open forum for liberal and anti Christian infiltration.
Scott, Please don't take this stand as personal, I have friends that I will not recommend for membership.
Keep the Pack strong.

GrayCloud"

Wow.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hey Scott, Just keep in mind that the #one criteria for Wolf Pack membership, that cannot be altered. Our members have to be Christian Conservative. We are not and will not become a checkered group. Some may call that close minded and it may be so, but the Pack is not an open forum for liberal and anti Christian infiltration.
Scott, Please don't take this stand as personal, I have friends that I will not recommend for membership.
Keep the Pack strong.

Mr Ben
I know Gray Cloud and he is a fine and fair man. You take a funny stance on a subject that escapes you. I can list an alphabet of groups that exclude alot of people. There is nothing new here. Try not to be exclusionary in your own haughtiness.

Yours truly
Dave

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr Dave,

All I did was post a direct quote. Any assumptions made beyond that are of a person's own free will.

Yours,
Ben

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sep 28, 2009 10:28 PM
Re: The Wolfpack
I am proud to be a true Christian, a true Israelite and would be HONORED to be included in your list! Not only our Constitutional Rights are being trampled by this Zionist New World Order, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, our Christian lifestyles, values and beliefs!
REV 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Another interesting direct quote

"Zionist new world order" - boy that's original. At least no one can accuse that the info of coming from the "mainstream media". I guess the prime education source is conspiracytheorywhackos.com

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought the new world order was a Masonic or illuminati conspiracy?? Or I thought it was a UN conspiracy. If its a UN conspiracy then how can it be Zionist. The UN is notoriously anti-Israel. Any clarification appreciated??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread