OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Words like "BLIND" or "COMATOSE" are INSULTS!

I'm not worried about the name calling, it's usually a last resort when someone knows that they are wrong and have nothing intelligent left to say. Next we will hear "I know you are but what am I".

Did i mention any names and,or,specifically address anybody,hmmmm I thought not.It must be sad to have nothing left to cast out but assumptions,pretty funny too:sign10:

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People still seem to be confused- why is the gun always to blame? How about getting to the ROOT of the problem and take a good look at how many institutions are left { the majority of them closed down } to house and treat people who are a danger to others. How about stiffer penalties for the wack-jobs that are on the streets pulling the triggers? Gun buy-back program??- now there's a novel idea. Unfortunately it stinks. . All the recent shootings , as horrific as they are, have opened up the windows that your government has been waiting for. Another way to justify chipping away at your rights and the constitution that our founders wrote, and we all know they had more brains, dignity and integrity than just about any politician in office today. Why is it ok for the President's daughter to have an armed guard during school, yet it's not ok for the rest of us?? I call it Hypocracy. Efforts should be focused on keeping the kids safe at school, agreed 100%, and efforts should also be focused on getting to the root of the problem, and in my humble opinion, guns are not the root of the problem and disarming honest law obiding citizens is quite frankly, the dumbest idea yet, although I tend to think the real reason behind the curtian is to simply gnaw away at your rights.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
People still seem to be confused- why is the gun always to blame? How about getting to the ROOT of the problem and take a good look at how many institutions are left { the majority of them closed down } to house and treat people who are a danger to others. How about stiffer penalties for the wack-jobs that are on the streets pulling the triggers? Gun buy-back program??- now there's a novel idea. Unfortunately it stinks. . All the recent shootings , as horrific as they are, have opened up the windows that your government has been waiting for. Another way to justify chipping away at your rights and the constitution that our founders wrote, and we all know they had more brains, dignity and integrity than just about any politician in office today. Why is it ok for the President's daughter to have an armed guard during school, yet it's not ok for the rest of us?? I call it Hypocracy. Efforts should be focused on keeping the kids safe at school, agreed 100%, and efforts should also be focused on getting to the root of the problem, and in my humble opinion, guns are not the root of the problem and disarming honest law obiding citizens is quite frankly, the dumbest idea yet, although I tend to think the real reason behind the curtian is to simply gnaw away at your rights.

Its all to easy to blame an inanimate object because it cant speak back,its a cop out pure and simple.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Words like "BLIND" or "COMATOSE" are INSULTS!

Rebel, he did not call a single member here blind or comatose....He used the statement in a generalization....... If a member says John Doe your an idiot and John Doe is a member that is an insult and violates our rules, if a member says there are a lot of idiots who believe something that is not an insult as it was not directed an any member and is not against the rules here.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, he did not call a single member here blind or comatose....He used the statement in a generalization....... If a member says John Doe your an idiot and John Doe is a member that is an insult and violates our rules, if a member says there are a lot of idiots who believe something that is not an insult as it was not directed an any member and is not against the rules here.....

TY for CLARIFYING; I took it personally b/c I WAS blind... I WAS comatose once ("indirect dig"/insult). I think ANYONE who is/was blind or a family member of such ppl would be. SOME "idiots" (seen THAT alot) need SENSITIVITY training.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread