Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd pull out my Klingon phaser and vaporize them, then check out the local mall for sales.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Better yet and nothing to do with yours:
You are locked in a room with a tiger, a bear, a cobra and Jerry Jones(Dallas Cowboys owner/pretend coach). You have a pistol with only two bullets. What do you do?

ANSWER: Shoot Jerry Jones twice!!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, here is the situation: You have just been kidnapped by a rebellious band of Nazis that have discovered time travel. You were taking a brisk walk through woods in NY on the first day of deer season when they appeared right in front of you. In your haste, you determined that their time travelling machine was a deer and emptied all your ammo into it. You didn't kill the Nazis, but you did break their time travel machine...they are not happy with you...for many reasons. You run, they catch you, they blindfold you, and take you to an unknown location. This brings us to our present perdictament:

The Nazis plan on using you for their entertainment. They have made a 100ft by 100ft pool that is 20 feet deep. They have also made a 100ft by 100ft cage that is 20 feet high. In the pool, they place a hammerhead shark (it looks hungry.) In the cage, they place a polar bear (he also looks hungry.) On a table in front of you they place a one shot spear gun (works in water and on dry land) and a rather large bowie knife. They give you a choice of weapon and a choice of environment. What weapon do you choose and what beast do you face off against?

I'll take the spear gun and Nazi polar bear for a thousand Alex! What do I win? :thumbsup:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Here's another option that would have saved the day....with no wildlife harmed....crack open a few bottles of schnapps....and crank up "Ein Prosit".....feed the bad guys to the shark and the bear when they keel over....DJ cue the music....are we having fun yet....lol.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crispin,

Here's another option that would have saved the day....with no wildlife harmed....crack open a few bottles of schnapps....and crank up "Ein Prosit".....feed the bad guys to the shark and the bear when they keel over....DJ cue the music....are we having fun yet....lol.

WALL STREET!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
arnofarrell said:
knife and bear. That is an honorable way to die.

Any of you folks ever hear the audio of the guy that got eaten by the bear in Alaska. A co worker once played it for me and I thought it was a joke. But of course he treated the massive wild animal like a pet. Live by the bear, die by the bear.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
first with the spear gun kill off the nearby nazi guard with the 32 round 9 mm submachine gun * take it -then -use it to kill the others off * then you do not have to worry about either caged animal -- or you can then kill the shark and bear in their cages eazy pizzy style -- and get you a shark skin jacket and your gal pal a polar bear fur coat. of course then I'd use my metal detector to find their hidden WW2 era "nazi gold" stash they can into the future to recover.

added plus -- I 'd keep all the nazi's "unregistered" guns and ammo in case of event #2 occuring.

ps there is a reason the word "griizzly" is used at a blood spattered body ripped to bits murder scene -- lewis and clark while exploring to the western coast from the east coast came up the remains of a human that was mauled by a grizzly bear -- the latin name given it was -- "ursa horriblus" or "horrible bear" in english

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
first with the spear gun kill off the nearby nazi guard with the 32 round 9 mm submachine gun * take it -then -use it to kill the others off * then you do not have to worry about either caged animal -- or you can then kill the shark and bear in their cages eazy pizzy style -- and get you a shark skin jacket and your gal pal a polar bear fur coat. of course then I'd use my metal detector to find their hidden WW2 era "nazi gold" stash they can into the future to recover.

added plus -- I 'd keep all the nazi's "unregistered" guns and ammo in case of event #2 occuring.

ps there is a reason the word "griizzly" is used at a blood spattered body ripped to bits murder scene -- lewis and clark while exploring to the wesr coast from the east coast came up the remains of a human that was mauled by a grizzly bear -- the latin name given it was -- "ursa horriblus" or "horrible bear" in english

Too bad Daniel Boone wasn't there... BUT! MAYBE, it was a BIGFOOT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread