Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, here is the situation: You have just been kidnapped by a rebellious band of Nazis that have discovered time travel. You were taking a brisk walk through woods in NY on the first day of deer season when they appeared right in front of you. In your haste, you determined that their time travelling machine was a deer and emptied all your ammo into it. You didn't kill the Nazis, but you did break their time travel machine...they are not happy with you...for many reasons. You run, they catch you, they blindfold you, and take you to an unknown location. This brings us to our present perdictament:

The Nazis plan on using you for their entertainment. They have made a 100ft by 100ft pool that is 20 feet deep. They have also made a 100ft by 100ft cage that is 20 feet high. In the pool, they place a hammerhead shark (it looks hungry.) In the cage, they place a polar bear (he also looks hungry.) On a table in front of you they place a one shot spear gun (works in water and on dry land) and a rather large bowie knife. They give you a choice of weapon and a choice of environment. What weapon do you choose and what beast do you face off against?

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I wish I had time to anwser but my time machine is waiting to take me back to reality.

I agree but I will go ahead and answer; WHO CARES!

Got any good TH'ing stories? They can be about something fictional, as long as it's good reading.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish I had time to anwser but my time machine is waiting to take me back to reality.

Shame you didn't have enough time not to read the post to begin with. It could have saved us all from your poor sense of humor. If you don't like the game...don't play.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree but I will go ahead and answer; WHO CARES!

Got any good TH'ing stories? They can be about something fictional, as long as it's good reading.

Here's one: You got a really good signal on your detector and started digging...poof, Nazis appear in front of you in a time travelling machine. See above for the rest of the story.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Clearly, this thread has not started off on a good foot. Let me change the story.

You are walking on the beach, enjoying a nice day of metal detecting, and digging gold and platinum rings. Suddenly! You look up and a horde of screaming, frothing, foaming at the mouth, anti-gun politicians are coming at you. They are barechested and wielding rocks, slingshots, spears, and knives. Several of them are carrying signs that say, "Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people." Which would you rather have to defend yourself?

1. The fully automatic, AR-15, triple kickback repeating assault rifle. Outfitted with double fire, flash suppression, bayonet, and scary black paint.

or,

2. The semi-automatic, bushmaster, quadriple firing, stun prevention, hand gun. Outfitted with double optical, visual harmonics, mace protection, and scary camo gray paint.

There, is this better? Personally, I still prefer the first question.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
in your wierd dream you wake up --and use the knife to finish skinning* the nazi made time travelling deer machine you shot earler.--- this all occured when you got tired of detectingin the woods and set down for a nap by that big ole tree , and took a pain pill which caused all kinds of strange dreamish "side effects " to occur. :headbang:

if we are having anti gunnuts and politicans at the beach (bunch of nuts and weenies)-- can I use a flamethrower ----so we can all enjoy a freindly weenie roast at the beach"? -- be sure to bring lots of cute girls , so that we have lots of buns.(the gals vwill bring the buns with em)

Last edited:

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many gold and platinum rings?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

I'll take the first one on.....go into the water with the shark.....take him out.....chop him up then go in the other cage with the polar bear and feed him shark meat until he gets tired and falls to sleep....then I end up with a nice bear skin rug for my trouble....

Any more brain twisters for me....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You die because evil liberals have taken all your weapons. Your true life story has just proven to all patriots the need for 100 round mags. Best

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin said:
Ok, here is the situation: You have just been kidnapped by a rebellious band of Nazis that have discovered time travel. You were taking a brisk walk through woods in NY on the first day of deer season when they appeared right in front of you. In your haste, you determined that their time travelling machine was a deer and emptied all your ammo into it. You didn't kill the Nazis, but you did break their time travel machine...they are not happy with you...for many reasons. You run, they catch you, they blindfold you, and take you to an unknown location. This brings us to our present perdictament:

The Nazis plan on using you for their entertainment. They have made a 100ft by 100ft pool that is 20 feet deep. They have also made a 100ft by 100ft cage that is 20 feet high. In the pool, they place a hammerhead shark (it looks hungry.) In the cage, they place a polar bear (he also looks hungry.) On a table in front of you they place a one shot spear gun (works in water and on dry land) and a rather large bowie knife. They give you a choice of weapon and a choice of environment. What weapon do you choose and what beast do you face off against?

Or you could team up with them to stop the impending Zionist new world order.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would start humming a verse from Richard Wagner which would either put the Nazis to sleep or have them goose stepping out of the woods. Then open the cage to let the shark out for the bear and crawl into the cage to watch. Then use my cell phone to call in one of the king's drones for a air strike. Question is how the f did they fit all this crap in a time machine?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Or you could team up with them to stop the impending Zionist new world order.

Hard part to accept would be me shooting machine. I,m aiming at a one inch or smaller area ,no shot till background clear and deer is at acceptable angle.
Sorry no exceptions. That said i would take the bowie in a heart beat,assuming it was a decent representation. Shark and pool for sure as no water was mentioned. Oh lovely ,i,m quoting stockpicker i see. Can,t wait for choice of punishment!:laughing7:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clearly, this thread has not started off on a good foot. Let me change the story.

You are walking on the beach, enjoying a nice day of metal detecting, and digging gold and platinum rings. Suddenly! You look up and a horde of screaming, frothing, foaming at the mouth, anti-gun politicians are coming at you. They are barechested and wielding rocks, slingshots, spears, and knives. Several of them are carrying signs that say, "Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people." Which would you rather have to defend yourself?

1. The fully automatic, AR-15, triple kickback repeating assault rifle. Outfitted with double fire, flash suppression, bayonet, and scary black paint.

or,

2. The semi-automatic, bushmaster, quadriple firing, stun prevention, hand gun. Outfitted with double optical, visual harmonics, mace protection, and scary camo gray paint.

There, is this better? Personally, I still prefer the first question.

Who needs a detector. Just hand the goof with the sign and have him blow away all his buddies. (Skip the bare chested women) After they all lay dead with that look in their eyes of (WTF) just happened, you pick up all their BLING

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
onfire,

Now that's funny....ROFL.

Regards + HH

Bill

I would start humming a verse from Richard Wagner which would either put the Nazis to sleep or have them goose stepping out of the woods. Then open the cage to let the shark out for the bear and crawl into the cage to watch. Then use my cell phone to call in one of the king's drones for a air strike. Question is how the f did they fit all this crap in a time machine?

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Does it really matter? I mean, even if you kill the beast you're still locked in a cage by Nazis...

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd shoot the head nazi with the speargun, and while the others are trying to figure out what to do, I throw each one, one at a time into either the shark cage or the bears cage, and then get the heck out of there. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions