Cop killer Dorne r = 1 Million dollar REWARD comming - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Cop killer Dorne r = 1 Million dollar REWARD comming

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    23504 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    Its a fallacy to ever talk in absolutes. Nothing is absolute. That's why in law we say beyond a reasonable doubt. And yes he was a killer beyond and reasonable doubt IMO. If you have a diff one I'd love to hear.

And you will be so certain that the person breaking into your house isn't lost, drunk, injured, a child, elderly with dementia, etc, etc. you fire at that intruder and its game over - sounds like you have a lot of doubts and questions. What will you do when its all dark and you only have seconds yo react. Neighbor with a spare key, relative checking ip on you? how can you be so sure none of these will ever happen. We have to be ready for all possible scenarios. Are you sure you want to pull that trigger?
    We live in different dimensions for sure,my eyes may be closed in bed,but,rest assured I hear everything that goes on around me,I know when someone doesn't belong in my home,If I didn't invite you in,you don't belong there,plain and simple.A mans home is his castle.I don't loose sleep over it either.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker

We live in different dimensions for sure,my eyes may be closed in bed,but,rest assured I hear everything that goes on around me,I know when someone doesn't belong in my home,If I didn't invite you in,you don't belong there,plain and simple.A mans home is his castle.I don't loose sleep over it either.
    Tough statements from someone just recently talking about due process?? Or does that not apply to you?

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23504 times
    Tough statements from someone just recently talking about due process?? Or does that not apply to you?
    What in hell has due process to do with someone breaking into my home?

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

What in hell has due process to do with someone breaking into my home?
    The cop killer deserves due process but not the unknown person in your house for some unknown reason.

Weren't you the one asking if we can be absolutely sure of the cop killers guilt?? Yet you have no problem carrying out an execution in your home if some stranger because they are standing in your home.

Just seems like more than a bit of a contradiction in your thought process?

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23504 times
    The cop killer deserves due process but not the unknown person in your house for some unknown reason.

Weren't you the one asking if we can be absolutely sure of the cop killers guilt?? Yet you have no problem carrying out an execution in your home if some stranger because they are standing in your home.

Just seems like more than a bit of a contradiction in your thought process?
    Nothing wrong with my thought process,my Military training "Halt Who Goes There" is good enough for my thought process.

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Nothing wrong with my thought process,my Military training "Halt Who Goes There" is good enough for my thought process.
    And when the cop killer didnt halt then wasn't that enough for him to be shot dead in your military training?

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

How do you absolutely know that?
    So you are obviously saying that one does not need to be absolutely sure??

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23504 times
    And when the cop killer didnt halt then wasn't that enough for him to be shot dead in your military training?
    Like I said,you were not there,you will never know! I could go on forever with you,so,I'll just deliver your award now and get it over with.Your intellect is more than I can handle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MED_turd-award-11.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	741236  
    Frankn likes this.

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Like I said,you were not there,you will never know! I could go on forever with you,so,I'll just deliver your award now and get it over with.Your intellect is more than I can handle.
    Nothing to do with intellect you just can't talk out of both sides of your mouth. And don't flatter yourself - the discussion definitely doesn't take any intellect. Best.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2960 times
    [QUOTE=G.I.B.;3168671]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    Seeing that cabin burn brought back memoried of Waco where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle. I know he was bad, but he deserved due process. Now you will only get one side of the story. The winner always rewrites history. Frank

QUOTE]

He was given ample opportunity to utilize his due process. He made a different choice.

And they didn't use napalm...
    I didn't say they used napalm, that was at Waco I watched the live coverage of that. The tank exit was edited in later views.
    At the cabin the police said they used pyrotechnic tear gas, which burns. There is another type of tear gas canister that does not burn.
    He stater on his site that he knew he would die. I am in no way defending him, just the way it was handled. Frank

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profileblk.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	277.6 KB 
ID:	741249

Charter Member
    us
    Just another Guy In Back

Feb 2007
    North Central Florida
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    8546 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    [QUOTE=Frankn;3168845]
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post

I didn't say they used napalm, that was at Waco I watched the live coverage of that. The tank exit was edited in later views.
    At the cabin the police said they used pyrotechnic tear gas, which burns. There is another type of tear gas canister that does not burn.
    He stater on his site that he knew he would die. I am in no way defending him, just the way it was handled. Frank
    Never used tear gas or touched the canisters have you? Never been part of an entry team with an armed suspect have you?

Then what did you mean when you said "where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle"?
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off early...

I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

Half of everything I do today will be wrong. I just don't know which half yet.

Jun 2007
    14773 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    WAITING...
    Death confirmed by dental records...

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC

Death confirmed by dental records...
    Dental records can be faked I'm smelling huge gov conspiracy. It's got to be a gov conspiracy!!! Conspiracy nuts take it from here ........

Jun 2007
    14773 times
    Dental records can be faked I'm smelling huge gov conspiracy. It's got to be a gov conspiracy!!! Conspiracy nuts take it from here ........
    LOL! Hired by "O" to lead Sniper Teams in DC...? To be ready for the "big March? Tramp, Tramp, Tramp, the "Guns" are marching...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2992 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    QUOTES: Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker

LOL! Hired by "O" to lead Sniper Teams in DC...? To be ready for the "big March? Tramp, Tramp, Tramp, the "Guns" are marching...

It's a ZEN thing! There, just thought I'd say something intelligent.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links