Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dram and Fowledup I just found another.....a couple sailing around the world on you tube. Go there type in La Vagabonde...... I just subscribed it's awesome bros!!!!!!! God to be young again!!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Somebody want to haul my tractor to Dram's for service ,I'll buy the beer.
Its like polishing a turd!
It is "makin oil" ...gained almost a quart in the crankcase. Hydraulic control valve is first suspect..sigh. Was a clean burn but the high crankcase level promoted spewage out the exhaust.:icon_cheers:
Another tear down,hopping around with hood and gas tank in hands, again. About ready to try velcro for fasteners.
Replaced a cobbled fuel system and put a steel line on it that leaks at carb , fancy fitting with attached ferrule sheared right at separator below tank , but not at carb.
Ah well ,gotta have projects. Spark plugs look seized in real well. Hope they are not original 1948's! (Tink!).

Stay well as ya can critters.

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if I was close byI would I got the truck ya know...........anything for a brother!!!!
PS wife leaving me taking her friend to New York for a week again.........I can handle the young'uns.........its my 33 year old daughter and 30 year old son thats killing me!!!!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya, I'm liking the challenge and declare myself undefeated(so far) , I'd take multiple worse ones than trade you for them adult kids ,no offence.
You could wave a "boat fund" can at them. Tell them it needs their input ,cause you is broke....and need extra for a maid besides.:skullflag:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh lord brother I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt now that's a good one right there I don't care who you are!!! I think I'm going to do that. Thanks for the idea!!!!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I whipped up a tomato salad with our fresh tomatoes from the garden....yummy.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00953 (640x558).jpg
    DSC00953 (640x558).jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 35

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dram and Fowledup I just found another.....a couple sailing around the world on you tube. Go there type in La Vagabonde...... I just subscribed it's awesome bros!!!!!!! God to be young again!!!!

I'll check it out right now!!

Subscribed!!!!
I'd go sailing with her anywhere!!!
Man they have the life!!!

I was bummed out to see another couple I follow (Never Monday) have sold their boat!!!
I loved their videos!!!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out La Vagabonde why every sailor needs a girl on board. Ok ok I didn't make the videos, it's actually beautiful well ok she is too.... Lol. See sailing from her side of the voyage

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Somebody want to haul my tractor to Dram's for service ,I'll buy the beer.
Its like polishing a turd!
It is "makin oil" ...gained almost a quart in the crankcase. Hydraulic control valve is first suspect..sigh. Was a clean burn but the high crankcase level promoted spewage out the exhaust.:icon_cheers:
Another tear down,hopping around with hood and gas tank in hands, again. About ready to try velcro for fasteners.
Replaced a cobbled fuel system and put a steel line on it that leaks at carb , fancy fitting with attached ferrule sheared right at separator below tank , but not at carb.
Ah well ,gotta have projects. Spark plugs look seized in real well. Hope they are not original 1948's! (Tink!).

Stay well as ya can critters.

Well look at it this way, if she's making oil and burning it, at least the biting insects should be leaving you alone!!! Lol
On that hard fuel line, make sure you have it clamped to the block, manifold, ect. To make sure it's not vibrating to hard and becoming fatigued leading to cracking. Perhaps a loop formed somewhere in the line would also help with preventing breakage? One last trick I know is get a heavy rubber washer (like from a faucet repair kit) that fits tightly on the fuel line when slid on. It will act as a vibration dampener. Hope these ideas help!
And I'll leave the light on for ya!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Check out La Vagabonde why every sailor needs a girl on board. Ok ok I didn't make the videos, it's actually beautiful well ok she is too.... Lol. See sailing from her side of the voyage

That's the first video I watched! I believe it showed her spearing a fish in the beginning of the video.

Another couple I watch is sailing Uma. While the girl in those videos is certainly not as cute. Their still good videos.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dram come closer to the monitor real close....... Let me whisper this so nobody else can hear us..... Do you think we would get in trouble if we posted that video? I mean it isn't sexist, nobody is naked, it's 2 beautiful people sailing around the world......the embodiment of teamwork......I like the video, I subscribed. What do you think buddy? Sssssshhhhhh don't tell anybody let's post it and see what do you think pal? Hehe be vewy vewy quiet.

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok everybody the 10 y/o showed this to me and as soon as he did I thought OH NO SCOTTYS WORSE NIGHTMARE..............enjoy

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Dram this is for you, Fowledup (Wherever he be) RC, OV, Brother Bill, Scott, whatever happened to GIB and the rest of the gang...........ok ok I did it anyway............Sssshhhhh just enjoy

This is my future wife......she's working on an album while they are sailing too...........for us music lovers

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ok Dram this is for you, Fowledup (Wherever he be) RC, OV, Brother Bill, Scott, whatever happened to GIB and the rest of the gang...........ok ok I did it anyway............Sssshhhhh just enjoy

This is my future wife......she's working on an album while they are sailing too...........for us music lovers

That's my third time watching that particular video!!! Don't tell my wife though!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Dram come closer to the monitor real close....... Let me whisper this so nobody else can hear us..... Do you think we would get in trouble if we posted that video? I mean it isn't sexist, nobody is naked, it's 2 beautiful people sailing around the world......the embodiment of teamwork......I like the video, I subscribed. What do you think buddy? Sssssshhhhhh don't tell anybody let's post it and see what do you think pal? Hehe be vewy vewy quiet.

I see I'm late to respond but I'd a said of course!!!! It's too good to keep to ourselves! Lol

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dram La Vagabonde website has a downloadable lessons learn pdf " book" for free, but you can donate to their cause through purchasing other merchandise. I got the pdf last night. Fowledup where ya at brother boogie???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread