Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it is OK if they force men and women to shower together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You miss the point!

I didn't miss any point, point is Birdman's post was not prejudice nor bashing........He simply made a statement that he objects to showering in front of gay men, he did not make a derogatory comment about gays or their life style and last I checked gay was not a race or religion....

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't miss any point, point is Birdman's post was not prejudice nor bashing........He simply made a statement that he objects to showering in front of gay men, he did not make a derogatory comment about gays or their life style and last I checked gay was not a race or religion....

You still don't get it!!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You still don't get it!!

Well my friends I am no longer interested in being on TNet., I ethically have no interest in taking part in such a disrespectful organization!
There is a time and place to stand up against bigotry and nasty people. .
Take care you all!
Barb

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Squiggy, don't step away, people like you and I need to stay engaged in the discussion if we hope to change minds.

TNet Mods, I gained perspective on this by asking a gay friend about showering with "the rest of us". He said he tried really hard to "not notice" those around him as his greatest fear was showing arousal while in the shower (imagine how your body might respond to a co-ed shower situation and how embarrassed you would be!). All this said, it left me feeling that its no big deal for "the rest of us" and we should all move on to more compelling issues...

Not worried about a govt takeover or gays in the shower!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squiggy, don't step away, people like you and I need to stay engaged in the discussion if we hope to change minds.

TNet Mods, I gained perspective on this by asking a gay friend about showering with "the rest of us". He said he tried really hard to "not notice" those around him as his greatest fear was showing arousal while in the shower (imagine how your body might respond to a co-ed shower situation and how embarrassed you would be!). All this said, it left me feeling that its no big deal for "the rest of us" and we should all move on to more compelling issues...

Kevin your entitled to your opinion as is birdman, he did not make a derogatory comment nor was he gay bashing.

Not all are like your gay friend either, I know this from listening to a couple conversations in a gym shower room....

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for your post Kevin,
I am wondering how all our thread friends feel about this mean spirited homophobic junk!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squiggy just leave it alone and do not attack TN...

2 different mods have already stated it is not in violation of our rules...

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squiggy just leave it alone and do not attack TN...

2 different mods have already stated it is not in violation of our rules...

the problem is that it is NOT against your rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct, no rule was violated. Now let it go..........

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Squiggy, other mods agree with me. There is no gay bashing there. So it would be OK for men and women to be forced to shower together?

Ex-wife & I showered together when there was a SEVERE water shortage going on... NO washing cars, watering garden/flowers... remember then...?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ex-wife & I showered today in the 80's when there was a SEVERE water shortage going on... NO washing cars, watering garden/flowers... remember then...?

I had a water shortage last night..

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
< showers alone or with supermodels