Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thanks.

Had some short naps/nights in a row due to convulsions and when I thought I could sleep again ,for some reason the alarm clock keeps going off for hunting hours.
Been in use a long time ,m
noy like I don't understand it's use/function.
I switched the switch both ways different mornings for a few mornings....And it went off again this morning.
If it does it tomorrow it is going to really get "fixed"!

Maybe the deer want me to get up before light still? Someone seems to....

Hope you and yours are doin well.

Hey buddy, don’t hunt that alarm clock! Can’t eat it if you kill it! Hey would that be “killing time?” Haha. Of course now, I had a friend that was the worlds best procrastinator. I told him he was the only person I know that took 2 hours to watch 60 minutes! Hahaha

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry early Christmas to all...... and the hopes for a wonderful year to follow for all!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day — When I worked as a medical intern in a local hospital, one of my patients was an elderly man with a thick accent.

It took me some time to understand that he had no insurance coverage.

One thing he had made clear was that he was a World War II veteran, so I had him transported to the Veteran's Administration hospital, where he'd be eligible for benefits.

The next day my patient was back, with a note from the VA: "Right war, wrong side."

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day — One reason the Military Services have trouble operating jointly is that they don't speak the same language. For example, if you told Navy personnel to "secure a building," they would turn off the lights and lock the doors. The Army would occupy the building so no one could enter. Marines would assault the building, capture it, and defend it with suppressive fire and close combat.
The Air Force, on the other hand, would take out a three year lease with an option to buy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K, back off now or lose the right to post.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RC jump in here bud haven’t heard from you in a while

Ain't much goin on here. Some projects for winter ,but no rush. Been leaving deer alone lately and season ends the first of the month.
Got some grinding to do for sausages.

Gotta start working out again, due to loss ...From not workin out!
Chiropractor has helped to where I can again.

Weather on the edge of freezing rain,rain,snow for New Years Eve.
Might hit a town a dozen miles away to hear one of our favorite local bands we've followed a long time. (About the only one left...).

Hope you're well. And sassy happy. You know , like your wiener dog.

Heart condition dog getting older. Somehow. Like she don't know the condition she is in besides not hearing or seeing much. She has outlived at least one of her pups.
She sleeps alongside me now.
She wakes me regular to go out. Or if she's cold. Or if she just figures it's time to get up.
Some nights I wake her up repeatedly with my own restlessness. It evens out I guess.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got myself a sticker for my truck. It reads "My Dachshund is smarter than you are" hehehehehehe glad to see your are ok. Now if Johnny would chime in...........people sure do come and go here often. Where ya at Hillbilly? What happened to the female folks that use to be here? They were nice. Im watching a tv show called "Drain the Oceans" they are onto one of my favorite subjects, the Titanic............neat information

PS my dog acts the same. She'll wake up at 0330 and look at me as if saying "Dad. please sleep so I can" hahahaha

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RC,

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Regards + HH

Bill

And a Happy one to you and yours! (And all Crispins Critters.)
How about the weather?
The news showed skaters in Toronto on melting ice. Vs. last years minus 10F or whatever it was.

I need to sneak out of here and make a gas station run before the weather bangs gears....
There is now a "Timmy's"a dozen miles or so South now. Who'd a thought???

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I got myself a sticker for my truck. It reads "My Dachshund is smarter than you are" hehehehehehe glad to see your are ok. Now if Johnny would chime in...........people sure do come and go here often. Where ya at Hillbilly? What happened to the female folks that use to be here? They were nice. Im watching a tv show called "Drain the Oceans" they are onto one of my favorite subjects, the Titanic............neat information

PS my dog acts the same. She'll wake up at 0330 and look at me as if saying "Dad. please sleep so I can" hahahaha

Ah hah, The Italian look from the dog like , "Wassa matta You?"

d8f0855486009b5e58f29dd3290294cc.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread