CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang where is everybody?? Not summer yet....... haha

Crazy amount of stuff not getting done , despite getting some stuff done. Waited all winter and.......Suddenly spring is going by fast.

Spotted the first brown bat of the season working just above the trees a while ago. A good sign.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC did you watch any Jerry Clower jokes?? I worked on my boat trailer today. All new lug nuts and a new trailer lift. Amazing what a 1/2 inch pneumatic impact wrench can do. Haha

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Did not watch. Used to watch/listen to Jerry. "Whoooo-EEE!

Liked on the Tater Rides the Moped as it was well remembered.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is a big day. My 13 y/o grandson is going to Medieval Times. It’s a dinner theater with real Knight fights in Orlando. I went 5 years ago with my 16 y/o....... it marks the ending of 6th grade and that giant leap into Middle School. I understand his struggles, for I have shared them with him. His mother is out of the picture....... his father ( my son) is too busy with the OTHER 3 children..... I’ve raised this young man since birth. I have been to every field trip with him since kindergarten. I asked him if he wanted me to go this time he said “ no that’s ok grandpa you don’t have to go” His mother didn’t even speak to him on his birthday much less do anything for him. He’s my fishing buddy. For his birthday I took him to Bass Pro shop ( a mile from our home) and bought him over $200.00 in fishing supplies! That’s mostly lures!!!!!!! I too fished a lot when I was a kid. By the time I was in the 9th grade, we had lived with several different families. I felt “lost, and like another throw away kid” soooooooo I had this little collapsible fishing rod. I had a backpack and Sterno stove. I would walk the 2 miles towards school, side stepping this mean ol collie dog, find these beautiful Australian pines by a lake and skip school at least one day a week! Haha man I use to catch some Bass there. I would take my canteen and a can of Campbell’s Chicken noodle soup! Man those were the days!!!!!! I attended that school after December...... until I too graduated from the ninth grade. Back then we had 7-9th grade here in Florida and that was called junior high. Well, these 2 grandkids are growing up........ I prayer I influenced them well.......later my friends!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
download.png

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh tell me about it!
It was not like this "back in the day" You learned...you advanced. Pride was shown, and simple decency and a great work ethic.

want ad.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those with good work ethics are few & far between now days.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went swimming today. When I got out of the water my wife showed me this sign...……………. ballard5.jpg

ballard3.jpg

ballard4.jpg

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV are you s basketball fan? I am when the playoffs start. I’m watching Portland and Golden State game 3....... I can’t believe Portland blew this what 12 point lead.......Portland down by 5 points right now

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s my 13 y/o grandson I talk about. I recently bought him a new cast net. It takes practice............he caught a 15 inch Mullet this day. He caught a couple other fish too. We let the mullet go. A crane came by and stole his smaller fish out of the bucket

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On one of my trips to Afghanistan, Kid Rock came over. Of course I was outsourced to fight a war and missed his concert. I was told the base was under rocket attacks so they went inside....... his stock went up by me!!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread