Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it was 42. And I still do a little consulting work for some small public companies. Of course a few months after leaving the work world the wife served me with papers and wanted "her half". So don't be too envious.

At 42, I was still getting hit on by 19 year olds - so suck it up and live with that. It won't last forever. :icon_thumright:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bum Luck said:
At 42, I was still getting hit on by 19 year olds - so suck it up and live with that. It won't last forever. :icon_thumright:

Glad to hear there is still hope for me!! Thanks.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, so dramatic...

I hereby appoint Barb alias Squiggy as Minister of Equality. This forum was created as a safe haven and shelter. It is now her job to ensure that it stays that way. Jeff and BB are allowed to continue flirting with each other...warms my heart.

So I guess we all are who we are...

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay...so I'm going to take that as a "No, I do not want my name on the list."

“I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Nah. I'll trust y'all. Besides, I wouldn't want to get elected to an office where I'd have to wear one of them silly dresses. I'd have to shave my legs and everything. ;)

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
“I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Nah. I'll trust y'all. Besides, I wouldn't want to get elected to an office where I'd have to wear one of them silly dresses. I'd have to shave my legs and everything. ;)

Could I entice you with a nice Ambassadorship? We need an ambassador to the NRA...you might be exactly the man/woman we are looking for.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol, so dramatic...

I hereby appoint Barb alias Squiggy as Minister of Equality. This forum was created as a safe haven and shelter. It is now her job to ensure that it stays that way. Jeff and BB are allowed to continue flirting with each other...warms my heart.

I object ( if this shows up) I don't flirt with rebgirl. Shoot, I'm old enough to be her ummm uncle! Make that older brother! I just tease her like ritchie cunningham and his sister, what's her name

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oooohh hey is this heaven?

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could I entice you with a nice Ambassadorship? We need an ambassador to the NRA...you might be exactly the man/woman we are looking for.
Nope, sorry. You should do it. You already own the dress.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sincerely think you guys best get back on topic, instead of awarding yourselves positions and posts in your new organization. You are taking this club with way too much humor and that may be your downfall.

Do you want to know why I haven't joined yet :dontknow:

I'm busy researching things and found the following only a few threads down. Raytheon has a new product called Riot Software. If you don't believe this product is not in every phone, cell phone, digital camera, computer, television set, and above all, every paper printed; you have another thing coming :laughing7:

Remember, big brother has an :icon_cyclops_ani: on you, and knows everything you're doing :evil6:

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff-gordon said:
sheesh, that was the shortest ambassadorship I've ever had. And honestly BB I did not intend you offense. I am truly sorry, hasta la vista

Of course you didn't and know better than to think I need an apology over something so ridiculous. I am a grow woman and have no problem telling someone off if I feel it's warranted.

Crispin said:
Lol, so dramatic...

Good luck with that, unless you like your scenery of mountains instead of molehills.

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff-gordon said:
I object ( if this shows up) I don't flirt with rebgirl. Shoot, I'm old enough to be her ummm uncle! Make that older brother! I just tease her like ritchie cunningham and his sister, what's her name

LMAO, older brother??? More like Grandfather (think Yoda). And yes it is just teasing!!

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to add two new mascots (if I'm still allowed after all of the dramatics and assuming I didn't miss a vote on it)

Norman the Spongemonkey and my sweet Honey Badger

Attachments

• image-172309444.jpg
    image-172309444.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image-770152158.jpg
    image-770152158.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 82

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to add two new mascots (if I'm still allowed after all of the dramatics and assuming I didn't miss a vote on it)

Norman the Spongemonkey and my sweet Honey Badger

Awww! Ain't the honey badger cute!!

Hey - isn't there a saying about them there? "As savage as a box car full of honey badgers"?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
302guy said:
Don't fall for it stock....they only do it so you'll buy them beer.

Now your busting my bubble!! Beer lookin real cheap after what the ex wife took.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bbcamay,

I go out to a charity concert with the missus and there's a big dust up....glad you and jeff have sorted things out....

I think I'll call it a night.

I am not offended! Jeff has a great sense of humor and if I ever thought he was being disrespectful to me I would have no problem saying so.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
spartacus53 said:
I sincerely think you guys best get back on topic, instead of awarding yourselves positions and posts in your new organization. You are taking this club with way too much humor and that may be your downfall.

Do you want to know why I haven't joined yet :dontknow:

I'm busy researching things and found the following only a few threads down. Raytheon has a new product called Riot Software. If you don't believe this product is not in every phone, cell phone, digital camera, computer, television set, and above all, every paper printed; you have another thing coming :laughing7:

Remember, big brother has an :icon_cyclops_ani: on you, and knows everything you're doing :evil6:

I agree. Lets get back on topic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread