Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1952 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 952145218521902194219501951195219531954 LastLast
Results 29,266 to 29,280 of 29296
Like Tree37314Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    18653 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post
    Folks I’m hurting real bad....... seems my wife caught our eldest grandson smoking. I don’t smoke, wife don’t smoke, his mother ( my daughter) don’t smoke. Other than choke the **** out of him I’m up for ideas......
    Send him to stay with me awhile.
    He can listen to smokers cough and see the weakness poison causes...

I've seen the black lungs. Dying people and more but that does not stop me.
    Addiction I've broke repeatedly to start again.

The boy does not realize how lucky he is. He's a boy.

Is he willing to give up being able to run? To dive under water for more than a few seconds?
    Does he want to stink to where others avoid him? (Girls included.)
    A shorter life?

Personally I would suggest he give me five dollars a day of his own earned money instead of smoking.
    Then ask him how much I'd hand him after a year. What could he buy with it... And would it be worth it vs his real health being sacrificed with nothing to show for it besides declining health....

A person should make their own choices and decisions based on the good potential results for themselves. Not guaranteed destructive ones.
    Msbeepbeep likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

CRISPINS CRITTERS

Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    Send him to stay with me awhile.
    He can listen to smokers cough and see the weakness poison causes...

I've seen the black lungs. Dying people and more but that does not stop me.
    Addiction I've broke repeatedly to start again.

The boy does not realize how lucky he is. He's a boy.

Is he willing to give up being able to run? To dive under water for more than a few seconds?
    Does he want to stink to where others avoid him? (Girls included.)
    A shorter life?

Personally I would suggest he give me five dollars a day of his own earned money instead of smoking.
    Then ask him how much I'd hand him after a year. What could he buy with it... And would it be worth it vs his real health being sacrificed with nothing to show for it besides declining health....

A person should make their own choices and decisions based on the good potential results for themselves. Not guaranteed destructive ones.
    I’m packing his bags.........
    Msbeepbeep and releventchair like this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

In Valor.........there is hope

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    12592 times
    Expensive habit.
    Tell him he is going to smell like what he is smoking, gets in your hair, clothes, breath, everywhere.
    Girls may not like his new "odor of death" stench.

My mom died from ling cancer, compliments of smoking. She couldn't quit even when it was killing her.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    Ok so I need help deciding a discussion between my wife and me. You take a shower to get clean. So when you use a towel you’re clean........ how does the towel get dirty? Seems like it should last for weeks! Hehe
    Msbeepbeep and GB1 like this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    12592 times
    As kids we were told to hang up our towels and use them to dry with after the next bath.

How do they get dirty, hmm...
    Well depends on how well you wash and they do collect dead skin cells when you dry off.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
    Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times

I’ve never had this happen. But I did cross paths with a Bull Shark....... funny story
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    Funny stuff

GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    I’m watching the Women’s World Cup of soccer. Wheeeew there’s a lot of testosterone out there!!!!!!
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    Here we go again....... where is everyone? I miss the Critters that brought me here years ago........
    releventchair likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Carry a 22 cal. six-shooter.
    17433 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post
    Funny stuff

my dad has a sense of humor like some of those
    Togreenfeet likes this.
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    my dad has a sense of humor like some of those
    I like your dad!!!
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times

Ok maybe by now, my friends understand I love the water. I’ve made a few dives in the Persian Gulf back in the day. 1990-91 I was there. So my team mates and I ran in it up the chain, we met higher higher requirements and they let us dive. I’ve never understood the Gulf is saltier ( if that’s not a word, it is now) than most sea water. We had arrived on a known wreck site and damn we couldn’t sink!!!!!!! So I had this idea, I took off my wetsuit (positively buoyant) and I really overweighted myself. Two of us did agreed to go “overweighted”. Understand we were in the desert so we didn’t bring a lot of dive gear, so we had to share what we did have. Anyway, I’m wearing twin 80’s, UDT shorts, a UDT Vest, fins, and a Desert BDU top. Funny looking now that I think of it. And I think I put on something insane like 40-50 pounds of dive weights. TB says “ Hey let’s jump in like we are HALO jumping, and I’ll race you to 150’ I think it was........

There were 4-6 guys bopping around in the water to maybe 20-30 feet underwater, hanging on to the anchor chain. Plop, TB, plop, I jump in, get into free fall position and I am screaming towards the bottom. I pass every one including TB.............I look up, I am screaming........... well the dive was going to be past all “SAFE” limits. At about 170 feet on my depth gage and about 100 feet or so until I probably end my life.......... I drop my dive weights........and I start heading to the surface. I took my time and did it right, no faster than my bubbles....... at first. Hehe

All went well and we all laughed until my dive buddy says “ so where’s the weights?” Well they’re on the bottom...... no more diving today! Hahahaha. I miss my guys!!!!!!
    releventchair and Msbeepbeep like this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times

Standing tall and looking good
    Oughta be in Hollywood
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6995 times
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Sponsored Links