Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what team is favorite? don't say pats

Name a team and you will find their fans up here. I personally think that our Canadian National Women's Hockey Team could (politely) kick the crap out of any NFL team on the ice. :laughing7:
uproar-over-female-celebration-for-womens-canadian-hockey-team.jpg

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RV party canceled... :BangHead:

The wife and child had other plans that included the Sandman and a pillow, tomorrow is another day.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Bill looks like they raided my closet.... NOT hehe bummer on the RV party just do it tomorrow during College game day holler for the Gators

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

The joys of parenthood.....maybe you can sneak off to the RV for a nightcap after the little one and the missus go to
sleep.....just make sure to wear the moccasins so you don't make any noise on the way out....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

RV party canceled... :BangHead:

The wife and child had other plans that included the Sandman and a pillow, tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Those gals on the Canadian woman's hockey team would kick your butt just to warm up before their practice....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my point exactly, are they females?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Came up with another gem while surfing.....

Sheryl Crow + Emmylou Harris - Pale blue eyes....enjoy!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to watch his standup like 1987 live at the Met, then I could repeat it. Like this " when a couple is having a baby the man thinks he's sharing the birth ......BS not unless you're pissing a bowling bowl no way, not unless you are opening an umbrella up your arse no sir not unless you're getting a circumcision with a chain saw you're just along for the ride big boy" Robin Williams

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill you're like my brother from another mother. It amazes me how much I enjoy the music that you post. It's like you read my mind. These are two of my favorite female artists. I didn't know they got together and did this piece. Thanks buddy!! Well it's official my wife left earlier today headed for Ft Lauderdale with her sister and brother in law for a cruise. I couldn't go I have to take care of the boys. Like I said before not like I really wanted to go to the Caymans or Jamaica anyway right guys? Right? Help me here.... My kids aren't capable of taking care of their children that's why we are raising our grandchildren, I'm trying to make a reason for my NOT being on that Carnival ship right now...........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cruise ship?
Might not be able to afford what it would cost to get me on one here lately.No way to pay me enough to leave shore if aboard.Floating cesspools.
That help 2Gs?

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cruise ship?
Might not be able to afford what it would cost to get me on one here lately.No way to pay me enough to leave shore if aboard.Floating cesspools.
That help 2Gs?

Read a lot of publicity on that! Good place to come down with a case of hebegebes:laughing7: I would like to see Brother Crispin back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread