Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI Crispin? If you want more club members you need to somehow get rebgirl's avatar up

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day 1 of Communist America. I've locked myself inside. The rioting grows more intense in the streets and the debauchery grows ever more offensive. I'm safe for now, but I wonder, for how long? The steel bars I ordered to reinforce my doors have not arrived yet. I doubt if they ever will. The violence and godlessness outside shows no signs of stopping any time soon. I suspect that because of Obamacare these people have lost all instincts of self preservation. Do they care about anything anymore? I have to go........there are 2 gay men knocking on my door asking if I need any abortions or marijuana. Diary, this may be my last entry. And to think I just got windows8 installed.:hello2:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Day 1 of Communist America. I've locked myself inside. The rioting grows more intense in the streets and the debauchery grows ever more offensive. I'm safe for now, but I wonder, for how long? The steel bars I ordered to reinforce my doors have not arrived yet. I doubt if they ever will. The violence and godlessness outside shows no signs of stopping any time soon. I suspect that because of Obamacare these people have lost all instincts of self preservation. Do they care about anything anymore? I have to go........there are 2 gay men knocking on my door asking if I need any abortions or marijuana. Diary, this may be my last entry. And to think I just got windows8 installed.:hello2:

I will agree to the Godlessness,that is EXACTLY why this Country has come to be the way it is!

lakedweller

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2012
West Mitten
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well they didn't take Ms. McCready's guns away... and she was mentally unstable...(may she RIP and Goddess have mercy on her family)

Add me to the list, I'm not worried about a gov't takeover

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hummm! You know your post could be offensive to some...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Well they didn't take Ms. McCready's guns away... and she was mentally unstable...(may she RIP and Goddess have mercy on her family)

Add me to the list, I'm not worried about a gov't takeover

Welcome to the list!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the list Lakedweller!

Updated list:

Crispin
Rebel -KGC
Bill from Lachine
Big Bird (the yellow one)
Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend
JerseyBen
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
0121StockPicker
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
G.I.B.
Lakedweller

Who is next?
Crispin

Ps. we have to get to 24 so JG can demote himself. ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! You have enough ppl to get organized as a 501 (c) (3) NON-PROFIT from IRS; I know where Grant(s) funding can come from. I nominate YOU ("C") as Prez; you need a Vice-Prez (Bill...?), Secretary, and Treasurer. I would be your Spiritual Advisor, with "Cat"... we need YING/YANG. WHAT is the "agenda"...? Need MISSION Statement, "Biz Plan"... etc, etc.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Bad number. Code for Hiel Hitler in some circles. H is the 8th letter of the alphabet :dontknow:

That sure is a "curious" thing to point out.

He was talking about NASCAR. What you mentioned has nothing to do with the original comment.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please note, I am taking names..

None of your names, just names in general and I wanted to have the 100th post :tongue3:

I have to side with Groucho Marx on this club :laughing7:

D'oh, it's post 101.. Forget everything I said

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread