CRISPINS CRITTERS - Page 50
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 50 of 1962 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 29426
Like Tree37423Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #736
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    13,856
    39785 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Crispin,

    I think I'll let bbcamay choose what role she wishes to take......now that was nice and polite.....don't want her to get her southern temper turned against me.....but then again I wouldn't mind a little heat sent my way....pretty much at the freezing mark with snow coming down....

    Regards + HH

    Bill


    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Hilarious! She is gonna scold you for that one, lol.

  2. #737
    us
    Jan 2013
    Delaware / SoDel
    Garrett At Pro (for now)
    310
    122 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Crispin,

    I think I'll let bbcamay choose what role she wishes to take......now that was nice and polite.....don't want her to get her southern temper turned against me.....but then again I wouldn't mind a little heat sent my way....pretty much at the freezing mark with snow coming down....

    Regards + HH

    Bill
    55 and sunny here right now. Until Saturday. Then it's supposed to go back to freezing....it seems like winter woke up late and is playing catch up before spring gets here. Definitely been a crazy winter.

  3. #738

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,761
    13134 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Crispin,

    I think I'll let bbcamay choose what role she wishes to take......now that was nice and polite.....don't want her to get her southern temper turned against me.....but then again I wouldn't mind a little heat sent my way....pretty much at the freezing mark with snow coming down....

    Regards + HH

    Bill
    any decision on her is between she and Crispin. I have no opinion
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

    DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson


    EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha


    IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

  4. #739
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    13,856
    39785 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Jeff,


  5. #740

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,761
    13134 times
    Metal Detecting
    that was a funny show
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

    DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson


    EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha


    IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

  6. #741
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    13,856
    39785 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    bbcamay,

    I'm been searching for a song to fit your new title....I think I found one.....heck the name of the singer even fits...
    Sass Jordan.....a British born.....Canadian singer with attitude....maybe you 2 should get together for a duet....lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Crispin,

    I think I'll let bbcamay choose what role she wishes to take......now that was nice and polite.....don't want her to get her southern temper turned against me.....but then again I wouldn't mind a little heat sent my way....pretty much at the freezing mark with snow coming down....

    Regards + HH

    Bill

  7. #742
    us
    Just another Guy In Back

    Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    7,126
    8362 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Since this thread has gone global, I thought it best that as a cabinet member (Secretary of War) of Crispin's Critters I should familiarize myself with some of our organizations extended membership host country's leadership.

    One day, as Secretary of War, I may be called to service. It would be an embarrassment to the fine upstanding list of Critters should I commit a faux pas when meeting high level dignitaries. The possibility remains where I would need to speak on behalf of our crew, so off to do some research I went.

    I know they do things a little differently across the pond over there in Sweden, with royalty and such; best to gain a little education on the subject matter.

    Wow, imagine my reaction when~



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 7.14.33 PM.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	749143

    Crazy huh?
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

    I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

  8. #743

    Jun 2007
    21,298
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 302guy View Post
    55 and sunny here right now. Until Saturday. Then it's supposed to go back to freezing....it seems like winter woke up late and is playing catch up before spring gets here. Definitely been a crazy winter.
    DANG Yankee Grand Hog is a LIAR! Sir Walter Wally in NC is CORRECT!

  9. #744

    Jun 2007
    21,298
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    Since this thread has gone global, I thought it best that as a cabinet member (Secretary of War) of Crispin's Critters I should familiarize myself with some of our organizations extended membership host country's leadership.

    One day, as Secretary of War, I may be called to service. It would be an embarrassment to the fine upstanding list of Critters should I commit a faux pas when meeting high level dignitaries. The possibility remains where I would need to speak on behalf of our crew, so off to do some research I went.

    I know they do things a little differently across the pond over there in Sweden, with royalty and such; best to gain a little education on the subject matter.

    Wow, imagine my reaction when~



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 7.14.33 PM.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	749143

    Crazy huh?
    LOL! Laughter "soundtrack"...

  10. #745
    us
    Dec 2012
    CA
    Ace 250..garret pro pointer
    2,785
    937 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    Since this thread has gone global, I thought it best that as a cabinet member (Secretary of War) of Crispin's Critters I should familiarize myself with some of our organizations extended membership host country's leadership.

    One day, as Secretary of War, I may be called to service. It would be an embarrassment to the fine upstanding list of Critters should I commit a faux pas when meeting high level dignitaries. The possibility remains where I would need to speak on behalf of our crew, so off to do some research I went.

    I know they do things a little differently across the pond over there in Sweden, with royalty and such; best to gain a little education on the subject matter.

    Wow, imagine my reaction when~

    <img src="http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=749143"/>

    Crazy huh?
    OMG! LOL! You outdid yourself on this for sure!

  11. #746
    us
    Just another Guy In Back

    Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    7,126
    8362 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by squiggy1 View Post
    OMG! LOL! You outdid yourself on this for sure!
    Heck, all I did was find it on the internet. And as well all know, if it's on the internet....
    Crispin likes this.
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

    I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

  12. #747
    us
    Dec 2012
    CA
    Ace 250..garret pro pointer
    2,785
    937 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post

    Heck, all I did was find it on the internet. And as well all know, if it's on the internet....
    WELL OF COURSE!!! HAAA HAAA!

  13. #748
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2851 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    Heck, all I did was find it on the internet. And as well all know, if it's on the internet....
    ...As if I don't have enough nightmares as it is....
    We are not afraid of a government takeover...arf! Drink Guinness.

  14. #749
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    13,856
    39785 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    GIB,

    Good one....this should do the trick...lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! Laughter "soundtrack"...
    AU24K likes this.

  15. #750

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,761
    13134 times
    Metal Detecting
    kinda slow around here tonight it seems, unless you want to get into the gun debate
    Crispin likes this.
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

    DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson


    EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha


    IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Government takeover of treasure sites
    By Frankn in forum Cache Hunting
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2011, 08:01 PM
  2. Worried.....
    By aa battery in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2011, 04:38 PM
  3. A little worried
    By LuckyDragon in forum Tech Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 13, 2010, 07:38 PM
  4. Argentina??? global takeover stuff...
    By rmptr in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 25, 2008, 12:02 PM

Search tags for this page

crispin cottage stinson beach
,

crispin's critters

,

fohat outvot

,
gmd
,

mastiff

,
mastiff treasurenet
,

norman scott

,
squiggy
,

treasurenet jeff-gordon is a stalker

,
treasurenet mastiff
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0