NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Where is Coily,Squig and Pat? 2 days since Christmas,they ought to be done

dishes by now don't you think?????
LoL.. Yesterday we had all the dishes done, Christmas tree & decorations taken down and stored in the basement & trash taken to the dump all in about 2 hours. You'd never know it even happened now other than the fridge being full of leftovers.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your comments about political signatures were part of a post you made as a quote to one of mine. I'm sure you can understand why I would think you were speaking to me. As for your Thanksgiving thread it ran for several days during the holiday. If you had it deleted later then thanks for that. I have no problem with anyone who treats me as they want to be treated. You came across as gloating that the 2nd amendment forum was closed, trying to bait people into an argument and some of your friends are cheering about it as well yet you were all right in the middle of the fray every day. Confusing to say the least but what's done is done. No hard feelings. I also wouldn't want to have any part in getting this thread closed. It seems to be a good one. My apologies to you sir.

Thanks Bandit, your a good man. Sorry for the mix up, I was actually trying to let you folks know about the signature thing for your benefit and not trying to be an arse. I know I'm not the easiest guy to get along with sometimes. Can we just move on and call it water under the bridge? I have guests that have just arrived and I'll Pm You later if you wish? Take care till then.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Bandit, your a good man. Sorry for the mix up, I was actually trying to let you folks know about the signature thing for your benefit and not trying to be an arse. I know I'm not the easiest guy to get along with sometimes. Can we just move on and call it water under the bridge? I have guests that have just arrived and I'll Pm You later if you wish? Take care till then.

Arse eh?:laughing7:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is Coily,Squig and Pat? 2 days since Christmas,they ought to be done

dishes by now don't you think?????

Right Here..for the moment..in town today, errands to run..
Oh, I DONT DO DISHES! Lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions