CRISPINS CRITTERS

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crispin, you can add me to the list if you like. I don't worry bout gov't takeover, they already have. :BangHead:
I would be interested in that grant funding source for the 501 though! Thems ain't easy.

Ya'll just wait till they flip on the nano machines, they been having us inhale, from the chem trails! :laughing7:
Gonna need that pineal gland then! :laughing7:

TOLD YA!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bad number. Code for Hiel Hitler in some circles. H is the 8th letter of the alphabet :dontknow:

somehow I doubt dale earnhardt jr is a nazi, neo or oldo

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
I wish all of this talk of a govt takeover was just a joke, sadly it is not......

Diesel, you are never going to be allowed in with that kind of talk.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome the list PTC! There is currently a vote before the floor to name the list "Spart's Plugs." I second the motion. If nobody is opposed...then motion passes and that will be our name.

Updated list:

Crispin
Rebel -KGC
Bill from Lachine
Big Bird (the yellow one)
Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend
JerseyBen
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
0121StockPicker
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
G.I.B.
Lakedweller
Pat-tekker-cat

Who is next?
Crispin

Ps. Plenty of room on the wagon!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, you can add me to the list if you like. I don't worry bout gov't takeover, they already have. :BangHead:
I would be interested in that grant funding source for the 501 though! Thems ain't easy.

Ya'll just wait till they flip on the nano machines, they been having us inhale, from the chem trails! :laughing7:
Gonna need that pineal gland then! :laughing7:

This is totally Awesome! Now we have two mystics.

With Rebel stepping down to co-mystic that makes Bill next in line to be VP. Congrats Bill! It was a battle of attrition, but you did well. As president, I appoint Stockpicker as Secretary of War. Currently taking nominations for Secretary of state. I am considering GIB, Davest, and JerseyBen...however, I am open to other suggestions.

Crispin

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is totally Awesome! Now we have two mystics.

With Rebel stepping down to co-mystic that makes Bill next in line to be VP. Congrats Bill! It was a battle of attrition, but you did well. As president, I appoint Stockpicker as Secretary of War. Currently taking nominations for Secretary of state. I am considering GIB, Davest, and JerseyBen...however, I am open to other suggestions.

Crispin

"H" available...? (Bill's wife).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Welcome the list PTC! There is currently a vote before the floor to name the list "Spart's Plugs." I second the motion. If nobody is opposed...then motion passes and that will be our name.

Updated list:

Crispin
Rebel -KGC
Bill from Lachine
Big Bird (the yellow one)
Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend
JerseyBen
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
0121StockPicker
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
G.I.B.
Lakedweller
Pat-tekker-cat

Who is next?
Crispin

Ps. Plenty of room on the wagon!

Playing/singing Wagon Train theme... RAW HIDE! Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... (Theme Song...?).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... in da money, ROLLIN'; E-Grants for Gun Control... 2,170,000 "hits";
Cash Grants for Gun Control... 1,230,000 "hits". GO FOR IT! HH! GOOD LUCK! :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel,

Since we don't take ourselves to seriously this one should do the trick...lol.

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... in da money, ROLLIN'; E-Grants for Gun Control... 2,170,000 "hits";
Cash Grants for Gun Control... 1,230,000 "hits". GO FOR IT! HH! GOOD LUCK! :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread