CRISPINS CRITTERS

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I have no wish to join this list, but I did want to voice my opinions on this matter...A Government takeover is inevitable. It is time America woke up and sees what is really going on out there...Our freedoms are being stripped from us one by one and we as a whole just sit back and let it happen. There will most likely NEVER be another revolution or Civil War here in America. The Military Forces are the only ones who could overtake the Government now. If they are not on the side of the people, but remain controlled by the Government, then they too would be against us. Do I see a takeover in our lifetimes...not really, but I Do see it coming somewhere within the next few centuries if we last that long.

Hmm...your Government took over in 1776 mate. Where have you been?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dano, don't feed the troll.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no wish to join this list, but I did want to voice my opinions on this matter...A Government takeover is inevitable. It is time America woke up and sees what is really going on out there...Our freedoms are being stripped from us one by one and we as a whole just sit back and let it happen. There will most likely NEVER be another revolution or Civil War here in America. The Military Forces are the only ones who could overtake the Government now. If they are not on the side of the people, but remain controlled by the Government, then they too would be against us. Do I see a takeover in our lifetimes...not really, but I Do see it coming somewhere within the next few centuries if we last that long.

Pretty subjective stuff!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's "hardball" now between Jeff (of spurious origins) and Scott (all around "good guy")

The Subject is music and our President, Crispin has the final word.

Question: To Jeff... How old are you and can you keep up with Scott and his musical knowledge?
Scott is 53 years old.

"Scott, what do you bring to this competition?"

"I bring a knowledge of recorded music from Edison to today. "
What do you want to hear?

The comments begin....

What I want to hear is that someone Volunteerd at
their local Animal Shelter, Veterans Center, helped to serve a meal to the poor or was just there for a shoulder
as a friend to listen.....

"We are all our brother's keepers....."

Scott

Kindness goes a long way...thanks for your thoughts Scott...Oh..and the music of course!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Gopher: "It is time America woke up and sees what is really going on out there..." I'm not sure if the phrasing of this sentence is correct. I may need Scott to help me out here. It appears that you used the past tense of "woke" and then the present tense of "sees." How can one do something in the present if they need to go back in time to do something in the past prior to that? You see, you set up a qualified statement where the second half is dependent of the first half being completed. Or in scholarly language, the later half is qualified and necesitated by the former. If you can reword this sentence so that it makes some kind of logical sense then I will be happy to consider your opinion. Until then...perhaps you are on the wrong thread.

Crispin

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Taught a struggling friend to read. Many years later when we crossed trails again he brought it up right away.
Another in high school sustained brain trauma and when all admitted therapy in an institution,(he was hostile to help) was not working,spent a year relearning with him. Directions right and left were still an issue for some reason. He later entered the military.,some how he would drive staff on occasion. Would like to have seen that. must have been a previously driven route?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
. Until then...perhaps you are on the wrong thread.

Crispin

Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 10.57.17 AM.png

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL I see that G.I.B. had to release the Zombies again. I must say our Secretary Of War is quite efficient and very diligent in his duties.:icon_thumleft:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL I see that G.I.B. had to release the Zombies again. I must say our Secretary Of War is quite efficient and very diligent in his duties.:icon_thumleft:

You noticed that the gophers brain had been eaten- good eye!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's "hardball" now between Jeff (of spurious origins) and Scott (all around "good guy")

The Subject is music and our President, Crispin has the final word.

Question: To Jeff... How old are you and can you keep up with Scott and his musical knowledge?
Scott is 53 years old.

"Scott, what do you bring to this competition?"

"I bring a knowledge of recorded music from Edison to today. "
What do you want to hear?

The comments begin....

What I want to hear is that someone Volunteerd at
their local Animal Shelter, Veterans Center, helped to serve a meal to the poor or was just there for a shoulder
as a friend to listen.....

"We are all our brother's keepers....."

Scott

oook , not sure I'm the jeff you meant, but I was in bed. was my online light still on?
If it was me I'm wondering if you have a beef with me about something? How am I of spurious origins? My profile names the area I live. Perhaps I wronged you in a previous life?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Digital camera for sale.

Used once on vacation in Europe. Camera shows slight wear and a couple of scratches.

$50.

Digital Camera for sale.jpg

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oook , not sure I'm the jeff you meant, but I was in bed. was my online light still on?
If it was me I'm wondering if you have a beef with me about something? How am I of spurious origins? My profile names the area I live. Perhaps I wronged you in a previous life?

Nah,
Just having a little fun.
No hard feelings intended.

Best,

Scott

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good. you really worked on bill elliot's house?

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff, the later it gets in the night the less serious you have to take Scott's posts. Methinks he gets a little delirious in the am hours...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome back from your nap Bill

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No worries about a government takeover from me-

I got nothing left~

Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 7.48.09 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread