CRISPINS CRITTERS

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just thought it was funny. I got my license 2 days ago. I am going to marry (or perform the ceremony, rather) the girl I just spoke of and her fiance'. What are you doing with yours?

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mastiff4me,

Thanks for the offer.....but I have my hands more than full with one wife thank you....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Ha! My bro did, too. I remember the poster quite vividly. So, Reb and I are ordained, now. Anyone need to get married??? ;)

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill. I am certain my hubby would say the same. Who could handle more than one? ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just thought it was funny. I got my license 2 days ago. I am going to marry (or perform the ceremony, rather) the girl I just spoke of and her fiance'. What are you doing with yours?

I wouldn't marry ANYONE, before they went to couple's counseling & here's why... SOME couples just want the WEDDING ceremony; such ROMANTIC stuff... YET! Marriage takes WORK! AND! What IF... TRAUMA happens to the couple; HOW would they deal with it...? MY personal interest in such as "case" is THIS: Wife & I met in a MAX Security Prison in Virginia; @ 860 inmates of ALL kinds... rapists, murderers, child abusers, etc... TYPICAL! ANYWAY, before our first wedding anniversary, I had Brain Surgery... BAD "accident"... CLINICALLY dead (NO heartbeat, No Breathing); BAD BRAIN BLEED. Shocked back to LIFE; Chief Neuro-Surgeon "went in" & did "mop-up" operation (he just happened to be there, at the hospital, and "saved my life.. I thanked him , personally later)... My body spent 2 1/2 months in "locked-state-COMA, with trache (breathing machine) & Tube-feeding of ENSURE (can't STAND the smell of it TODAY... YECH!) I/ME CONSCIOUSNESS (I/M C) was ELSEWHERE, having fun with my deceased older sister (born/died TWO years, before I was born), and visiting other deceased relatives & friends... ended up, walking through the woods in ACTUALITY; could have been FOREVER, as it was my desire (to be given ALL the desires of my heart). I created my own REALITIES... etc. ANYWAY, 3 hospitals & 6 years in Rehab.; wife endured my "journey" of Recovery; we have been married since 1992; NO children.
Don't think many ppl wanting to get married, would want the "down-sides", and stay together. I know YOU had many challenges, too; YOU may feel differently about marrying ppl... GREAT!

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa!!! You are a true miracle. Yes. As you know, I have been through a lot... And married through it, all. Good husbands (and wives) RULE! I got married just after a few dates, so I am glad my priest offered to marry me, knowing the odds. :) You never know....!!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

HA! THAT was a "long-winded" story! ANYWAY, I am INTER-FAITH (MINOR from JMU in RELIGION). What do I do (being ordained?). I counsel ppl on issues of concern, dialogue with ppl of various FAITHS (being in Charlottesville, Va. (UVA) THAT was EASY!); teach/play Rock 'n Roll songs with REDEEMED lyrics, LOL! Pentecostal "Wild-thing" of the UNIVERSAL KIND... with Fellowship of Universal Illumination. NO church! I am a "DRUID DUDE"! (Out-side with Nature... BRP is WONDERFUL!).

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whoa!!! You are a true miracle. Yes. As you know, I have been through a lot... And married through it, all. Good husbands (and wives) RULE! I got married just after a few dates, so I am glad my priest offered to marry me, knowing the odds. :) You never know....!!!

you married your priest? is that allowed?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Having been married for over ten years, I will say that if for some reason I found myself single the last thing I would consider doing is getting married again...lol

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'd better stick to playing with gators? Marriage seems like a tough biz!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I guess I'd better stick to playing with gators? Marriage seems like a tough biz!
Either one could cost you an arm and a leg!

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RC I know who wears the pants in this family..........and she lets me say that! Hahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread