CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I awoke this Christmas Morning in my Mountains.
Upon emerging from my tent,
I walked a bit upstream to shoot this brief video.

(click on picture)

I thought of my Friends here at T-net,
My Family at home,
Heroes serving our Country,
And,
Hope that Everyone has a Blessed Christmas every year!

Merry Christmas!

Warmest of Wishes,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A barefoot rehab vid for 2G.F...Just follow along.
Remember;careful!

RC,

I like how you think.

Here's a tune for the Ladies....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scotty, looks like a very nice campsite!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As we all prepare to greet a new year,
I hope that everyone will keep these words in mind.

Best Wishes for the New Year!

Scott

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've missed you folks and thought of you often over the last few months, merry Christmas.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've missed you folks and thought of you often over the last few months, merry Christmas.
BB, if you and the Mrs come through S. Fla, on ya'll's Cuba adenventures, hollar at me! I'm right here at the Port and airport, I'll even meet ya in the airport, buy ya an expresso or Cuban coffee or bring a good lunch for us. :notworthy:
I so feel for the Cuban folks, you have no idea! I would give you American dollars to give to the 'ladys in white', and any of my friends relatives, (if you could find them). We "think" we know poor.........
My neigbors husband is Ojibway, we spent the evening together with her 5 yr old g-son.
Sometimes it is healthy and thearaputic, to return and play in that 'child-like mind'. :hello2: :laughing7:
Ya'll keep having fun and be good and Love one another!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEAH, Roddy! I saw Roddy & The Faces in Charlottesville, Va.; MAGGIE MAY! BOOGIE!
Same here same tour..... Wake up Maggie I got something to say.........

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I couldn't find a decent version with the Faces so here's a more recent one with Ronnie Woods....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The identity of the mandolin player on "Mandolin Wind" is unclear. The liner notes state that "the mandolin was played by the mandolin player in Lindisfarne" but that Rod Stewart had forgotten his name. In 2003, Ray Jackson claimed to be the mandolin player on the album, at least for the song "Maggie May." Ray Jackson is the talented mandolin player from English folk-rock band Lindisfarne. Mason attributes the mandolin playing to Martin Quittenton.The liner notes to Every Picture Tells a Story list Quittenton only as the acoustic guitar player.
(from Wiki)

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The identity of the mandolin player on "Mandolin Wind" is unclear. The liner notes state that "the mandolin was played by the mandolin player in Lindisfarne" but that Rod Stewart had forgotten his name. In 2003, Ray Jackson claimed to be the mandolin player on the album, at least for the song "Maggie May." Ray Jackson is the talented mandolin player from English folk-rock band Lindisfarne. Mason attributes the mandolin playing to Martin Quittenton.The liner notes to Every Picture Tells a Story list Quittenton only as the acoustic guitar player.
(from Wiki)

Best,

Scott

Roddy & the Faces also did STAY WITH ME, another "Boogie Fave" of mine... :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread