Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Au24k: "Dig" this one up, "Get down, good lord, baby got me going all over town."
---the original Rumpshakers

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bill I have a request from my childhood......my mom use to make put on "Rubber Band Man" on the vinyl and I would sign that all day long.... Had the dogs howling of course. Have no idea who sang it

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC my grandson said "that's old school grandpa!! I said yeah buddy, I was your age and your Great Grandma had me play thi song for her at least 3 times a day." He said nice. Oh yes the memories....... Thanks RC, I even remember that tv show, the Midnight Special" haha memory lane all right!!!!!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Au24k: "Dig" this one up, "Get down, good lord, baby got me going all over town."
---the original Rumpshakers

Only thing that comes to mind....

We straight, right?

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott's into the beyond for a bit.
(Happy B-Day Today Scott!)..

Ah!

I suppose that I should read ALL POSTS!

RC,

We have much in common! :thumbsup:

Thanks for covering for me!

Now,

Where is this lead Critter leading? :icon_scratch:

Best,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my 9 y/ o grandson and I were able to sneak away from the house today. We stopped by the gas station got our favorite snacks, off to do some fishing. I said " you know what's next?" He said " yes sir, bait for my casting net!" I said what?" " maybe you need to think about that for a couple minutes.........."no luck yet at the fishing hole. Scott how was your time in the mountains? I'm curious buddy, what did you cook to eat? Hey what's this Florida team doing in the Stanley Cup Finals? And won one? Something's fishy..... There's no ice down here........it's imported...... Haha

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my 9 y/ o grandson and I were able to sneak away from the house today. We stopped by the gas station got our favorite snacks, off to do some fishing. I said " you know what's next?" He said " yes sir, bait for my casting net!" I said what?" " maybe you need to think about that for a couple minutes.........."no luck yet at the fishing hole. Scott how was your time in the mountains? I'm curious buddy, what did you cook to eat? Hey what's this Florida team doing in the Stanley Cup Finals? And won one? Something's fishy..... There's no ice down here........it's imported...... Haha

Thanks for askin', Buddy.

I can best describe the last three days and two nights in one word:

GENUFLECTION.

Glad to be once again with my Friends!

My Best,

Scott

ADDED:

Just found out that I sold some collectible currency on Feebay!

That should help with College expenses this Fall Semester! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott,

As you know Crispin is pretty cagey so you've got to read between the lines to try and sort out his devious mind.

Regards + HH

Bill

Ah!

I suppose that I should read ALL POSTS!

RC,

We have much in common! :thumbsup:

Thanks for covering for me!

Now,

Where is this lead Critter leading? :icon_scratch:

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

As you know Crispin is pretty cagey so you've got to read between the lines to try and sort out his devious mind.

Regards + HH

Bill

gomer1.jpg

"Yeah, and I got Barney helpin' me!"

(Where can this lead to?)

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps it is not that of a "devious mind," my Friends, that Crispin offers a challenge....

But that of a 'Playful Mind?"

The thrill and adventure of Treasure excites many, including you, me and Crispin.

I know not of our leader, Crispin, nor ambitions that may be, but I've always dreamed of "buried treasure." You?

And being able to bury my own treasure and devise a "map."

Perhaps our Friend, Crispin, has beaten me to a childhood dream.....

"Well played,
Professor Moriarity, well played."

Shall we all play along?

CERTAINLY!

Who will win?

Best,

Always,

Scott

ADDED:

I'm still working on my "Buried Treasure.....Maps and such..."

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My "Treasure" is in helping our Vets.

I want to mentor and guide our brave heroes and provide them a life here back home,
in America!

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started a story with a British EOD tech on this site. He completed the story for me. I made the Map. 9 y/o found said map in the Keys. I ordered tonnes of gold, have never brought maniacal plan to fruition.......I think that started in 2013? Maybe this summer I will. But I have to get on the island, bury the gold, take him to the island, and have him and his 13 year old cousin be the ones dig it up with out some one else finding it first ! One day I shall tell you how I took my son diving in a pond when he was 9 and we dug up Pirate treasure! He's 28 now and he still thinks it was real........ I'll never tell him any different! PS I ask that you don't either! My what a story that is hehehe

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From a Friend....To a Friend.....

A memory that will never be repeated....

How can Friends be so far apart?

My Best Wishes, Ken,

But, LEARN TO PLAY A BLOODY GUITAR, MATE!

Ken is my Best Friend from Kansas.

He knows not of music except "head-banging."

I can play all that, but, there's more!

Here's for my Friend, Ken.......

My Best,

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps it is not that of a "devious mind," my Friends, that Crispin offers a challenge....

But that of a 'Playful Mind?"

The thrill and adventure of Treasure excites many, including you, me and Crispin.

I know not of our leader, Crispin, nor ambitions that may be, but I've always dreamed of "buried treasure." You?

And being able to bury my own treasure and devise a "map."

Perhaps our Friend, Crispin, has beaten me to a childhood dream.....

"Well played,
Professor Moriarity, well played."

Shall we all play along?

CERTAINLY!

Who will win?

Best,

Always,

Scott

ADDED:

I'm still working on my "Buried Treasure.....Maps and such..."

On your marks...get set....

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/465284-treasure-crispin-s-critters.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread