dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Scott, you don't want to move here where I am. It's cold, desolate, destroys your vehicles in about five years, property taxes, income tax and sales tax...all through the roof and always going up. Oh yeah let's not forget about car registration and having to have it inspected every year. Car registration is astronomically high, and the roads and bridges are crumbling. Also the cost to heat your home is often north of $3000 per year situation dependent. Jobs are near no existent and property values for the most part are flat or declining. Cancer...the county I live in I believe has the highest rate of cancer in the country. Last but not least we also have crime getting worse and not surprisingly the recipient class out numbers the rest of us.
Yeah you don't want to live here...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ps We don't pay state income taxes. That's what tourism is for..... But lately you better learn a second damn language.........no mountains. However, I am a water dog and live about 10 minutes from the ocean. I don't own a boat, the spousal unit refuses to let me get one. I had a bad problem a few years ago from the get go with a 22 foot walk around. She was used and the first time I put it in the water the engine blew...... The seller is doing 15 years for stealing boats he didn't own and selling them. It was a really bad deal for us. To momma boat means " break out another thousand" but I would like either a) a catamaran to live on, sail, and entertain. Or b) a small bass boat so me and the little one can get off the bank and get to the fish. Everyone knows how much he loves fishing. Could you imagine him landing a 10 pound bass? But I think if I had a boat it would represent freedom...... And she couldn't have that! One name the 9 y/o and I have tossed around is My Place..... Hey Scott, RC, Bill, DR, OV, Critters, how about meeting me at "My Place" for dinner tonight? That's my plan when I win the lottery!!!!! Scott I have really long nights on Mondays,Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I'm actually home before 2130 then Saturdays I'm gone with baseball all day. Baseball, basketball, tutoring, homework, working on a school report right now where we are building a dolphin out of recyclables......so I've been playing chess with you writing down the moves and making the moves on a chess board I drew. Last night I just finished making the little guys lunch, his dad came over their was friction in the house like always when he shows up....... I had put the boys to bed and said " dang it, I didn't make my move yet" now this is funny..... I said screw it, I'm loosing my mind. I broke out my chess board and set it up on the printer. I used my piece of paper and set up the board. Of course this was late and after another baseball game. I checked it again really quick, go to the bedroom and picked up my phone and wrongfully posted my move, I knew what I meant to say. And my wife walks in and says " texting your girlfriend ?" I swear I was so angry......Cold, Wet, and Sandy ......... That's my only comeback. God that hurt me. Well I'm sitting at basketball practice. Loving every second The Lord lets me breathe another breath. take care my friends, take care

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not the push I was expecting........catch ya when I get home brother

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Tgf, I hope you do win the lottery! A boat wouldn't be a issue then. I love my boat and can't imagine being without it. I just don't get to use it enough. Sucks about your boat deal for sure. Keep your eyes open and you can pick up a heck of a deal on a boat somewhere. The older I get the more I adhere to my mindset that I don't buy anything that isn't HEAVILY discounted! Lol!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Good luck with the lottery....let's hope your ship comes in....the pun was intentional....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Wow! I think I have my facts more or less correct. Seems a young boy about eleven who goes to my sons school is in the hospital with heart failure (congestive?). A few years this kid was rotten to my son. Anyways the school is doing a fundraiser for this kid and my son said he didn't want to participate as it serves him right that he's sick now. Well I just looked at my son and said that's ridiculous and no kid deserves this and he will donate some money. All kids do things they shouldn't and to not wish bad for him. It's been a LONG week!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a sad situation for that child and his parents. Sorry to hear that. See KARMAs a B. It pays to always be good to people even the bad ones..... Good lesson you taught your son Dram.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That's a sad situation for that child and his parents. Sorry to hear that. See KARMAs a B. It pays to always be good to people even the bad ones..... Good lesson you taught your son Dram.

Thanks tgf, I hope he pulls through.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diesel,

Good lesson for junior....

I try to live by the philosophy of what goes around comes around....in other words treat people properly otherwise it might bite you in the butt someday.

Regards + HH

Bill

Wow! I think I have my facts more or less correct. Seems a young boy about eleven who goes to my sons school is in the hospital with heart failure (congestive?). A few years this kid was rotten to my son. Anyways the school is doing a fundraiser for this kid and my son said he didn't want to participate as it serves him right that he's sick now. Well I just looked at my son and said that's ridiculous and no kid deserves this and he will donate some money. All kids do things they shouldn't and to not wish bad for him. It's been a LONG week!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah get this...... Everybody knows she just had female surgery right? Last night she reminded me that her sometimes employer has the 2 of them going on another cruise soon..... I just looked at her. She said " I told you don't act like you don't know " and in the mean time, I've been cooking almost every meal, carrying her to the bathroom,bathing her..... I just threw my hands up! I feel like she's seriously taking advantage of me..... And being gone all the time, I don't think she likes me.... Man I'm tired. The. 9 y/o and I need a break!! Hey maybe after this time she comes home and I have that boat!!!!!!! Ha.....then every weekend me and the little guy would be out sailing on the boat without all the BS. Ha

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
diesel,

Good lesson for junior....

I try to live by the philosophy of what goes around comes around....in other words treat people properly otherwise it might bite you in the butt someday.

Regards + HH

Bill

These are good words to live by for sure.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh yeah get this...... Everybody knows she just had female surgery right? Last night she reminded me that her sometimes employer has the 2 of them going on another cruise soon..... I just looked at her. She said " I told you don't act like you don't know " and in the mean time, I've been cooking almost every meal, carrying her to the bathroom,bathing her..... I just threw my hands up! I feel like she's seriously taking advantage of me..... And being gone all the time, I don't think she likes me.... Man I'm tired. The. 9 y/o and I need a break!! Hey maybe after this time she comes home and I have that boat!!!!!!! Ha.....then every weekend me and the little guy would be out sailing on the boat without all the BS. Ha

I feel for ya. With all that going on I can see why an escape every weekend on a boat would be very appealing!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep stashin them twenty's 2 G.F..
Crap..I just parked a real nice boat,,unused all this summer.Did sit in it a couple times though. Scheming I'd imagine while in it....
But it's there...took years to upgrade from my first one ,thirty or so.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

I really like just about all of Kenny Chesney's songs. Especially this one.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread