dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here's some pics of the little bedroom I'm finally getting around to finishing...
661be181fb04c115017829e62b245d50.jpg
402206169f64ef1c2aea3c4cf26e024e.jpg
5a7b7c47d5bfed612ff0094751909e9f.jpg

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some pics of the little bedroom I'm finally getting around to finishing...
661be181fb04c115017829e62b245d50.jpg
402206169f64ef1c2aea3c4cf26e024e.jpg
5a7b7c47d5bfed612ff0094751909e9f.jpg

I like those doors a lot!
Local purchase? I want to change out all my white doors.
What are you using for flooring? Will it slip under the door trim?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Lowes. I was getting them from Home Depot but they quit caring the split jam prehungs. Each one has three coats of outdoor polyurethane clear satin brushed and sanded. Between coats. About 3.5 hours to apply per door.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoops I edited after you quoted me....That's serious for interior doors...Do you plan on leaving the windows open a lot?

laughing11.gif

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much for rent til I can find me a good log cabin ? I need to get off the grid for a couple months...... Hahaha

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What are you using for flooring? Will it slip under the door trim?

Whoops I edited after you quoted me....That's serious for interior doors...Do you plan on leaving the windows open a lot?

View attachment 1267191

I am using the exterior polyurethane as its only a few bucks more than the regular interior stuff. I feel it is a more rugged Finnish to hold up to handling everyday. Same amount of work to apply. I am using 3/4" oak floors and I use my Japanese saw to trim the trim to allow the wood floor to slip under. Here's a pic of the same flooring from my sons room.
8900cd799123f76960ed651e6500b11e.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
How much for rent til I can find me a good log cabin ? I need to get off the grid for a couple months...... Hahaha

I don't think you'd like the winters! Lol

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bro I'd endure anything better than the hell I'm going through right now!!! Hey Mr President send me to Syria/Iraq I'll put an end to ISIS single handed..... Better than living in this hell...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called suicide hotline......... They put me on hold........ Ok ok bad joke just a joke. But I am having a butt kicking time and she'll be home tomorrow promises more pain. God life is so short why does it have to be so miserable? If I slept with half the women I'm accused of, they'd call me Gene Simmons! I'm dedicated, not promiscuous, don't drink, don't chase women, don't even smoke...... Maybe I should start! Haha Heck no, I can't handle the woman I got!!! I'll stick to my magic tricks. Speaking of I showed a young lady at a grocery store a great card trick about a week ago. I started it by saying"we are compatible and could work well together, I'm going to prove it by showing you this trick" well today she said " I loved that card trick you showed me, it really has me baffled, I can't get that trick out of my mind" AWESOME That's what any magician wants to hear. I thanked her and said " if you think that one was good, I've been practicing another one, once I perfect it I'll perform it for you" her reply " That's awesome, how much longer do I have to wait?" I love making people happy......look, I stayed on her mind for a week haha. I'm no Adonnis, just a nice guy with a few tricks up my sleeve hahaha!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bro I'd endure anything better than the hell I'm going through right now!!! Hey Mr President send me to Syria/Iraq I'll put an end to ISIS single handed..... Better than living in this hell...

Heck, things could always be worse! Just imagine enduring all your enduring now...except with a bad hemrrhoidal flare up! Lol
Just trying to make you smile.
I hope it worked!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I called suicide hotline......... They put me on hold........ Ok ok bad joke just a joke. But I am having a butt kicking time and she'll be home tomorrow promises more pain. God life is so short why does it have to be so miserable? If I slept with half the women I'm accused of, they'd call me Gene Simmons! I'm dedicated, not promiscuous, don't drink, don't chase women, don't even smoke...... Maybe I should start! Haha Heck no, I can't handle the woman I got!!! I'll stick to my magic tricks. Speaking of I showed a young lady at a grocery store a great card trick about a week ago. I started it by saying"we are compatible and could work well together, I'm going to prove it by showing you this trick" well today she said " I loved that card trick you showed me, it really has me baffled, I can't get that trick out of my mind" AWESOME That's what any magician wants to hear. I thanked her and said " if you think that one was good, I've been practicing another one, once I perfect it I'll perform it for you" her reply " That's awesome, how much longer do I have to wait?" I love making people happy......look, I stayed on her mind for a week haha. I'm no Adonnis, just a nice guy with a few tricks up my sleeve hahaha!

Heck I'd take being called Gene Simmons before Richard Simmons!
https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/richard-simmons-featured.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I don't think I've posted this one yet...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread