The Lost Chord?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were using a smart phone, the browser most likelu linked on to one of the google ads ...... It has nothing to do with the site, no different than using your computer and going to a ad on google...

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This thing locked onto my eyes ok.I need to figure this out treasure hunter.I tried to forget about it,but i can't.Please listen:I was on treasurenet one night in October.I found something hidden behind the moody blues video Jeff posted.The video was legend of a mind.After the video played i noticed squares popped up on the screen were the video was.The most beautiful videos and music i have ever heard in my entire life was on these squares.I am telling you.This touched a nerve.I am forty eight and know music. This was powerful,sad,overwhelmed me.I felt something was hidden there.Some kind of puzzle.so i think you have to watch and play these videos in some order.Remember the song?that's right,legend of a mind.Timothy leary! so i connected the two together.In researching Timothy leary i remembered learys video he made.Turn on tune in drop out vol 1.In the video he describes focusing on center.Go back to center.So i related this to the beautiful music behind the moodyblues video also.well i then started to focus on playing the center videos over and over.Just the center ones.Different ones would pop up now in the center! Like a story of this beautiful music.Ok bam something appears like i won something! I won something alright.I won i mind trip!.This thing locked onto my eyes! That's right,my eyes!.I am taking a break.On the phone.I have arthritis.Please take a look at the Turn on Tune in Drop out vid vol 1 and tell me what you think and i will finish telling you what happened next.Thank you for understanding and listening because i really think this is special some how? :-*

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Come back treasure hunter?.Anyway i wanted to know what this could have been?.everything seems connected.The moodyblues,Timothy leary,turn on tune in drop out,this site somehow?All i know is stuff started happening when i unlocked the center square of those videos?.Something is connected here?help. :-Q

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spirt, again, it has nothing to do with the site..... Your phone took you to a google ad for something or your phone browser did it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread