So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iv heard of those 8 years ago...Al Gore went on Ellen DeGeneres show and said so a while back...for all you mass media crap people...lol

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I read about them in the library of congress a few years ago.But they dont exist:laughing7:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read about them in the library of congress a few years ago.But they dont exist:laughing7:

Yep...just like the extra stuff they put in the vaccines..wink..wink

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I converted my wife from being a hippie to a consevative and she still has hippie friends who call them chem trails still and she gets very mad at them. All you need to do is read a little bit of real info and you can find out anything.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...this is a better video....I was to quick with the other one....my bad..lol

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I converted my wife from being a hippie to a consevative and she still has hippie friends who call them chem trails still and she gets very mad at them. All you need to do is read a little bit of real info and you can find out anything.
Nobody will convert me from being a hippie to a conservative.Hippies rule! Leave her be.You are screwing her up with that conservative crap.Question authority,Turn on Tune in Drop out.,Free grass, free the world,free yourself.Conservatism sucks!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
add Yawn Gif here

When we get a major 3 day blizzard over the 4th of July,
I'll say something odd is up

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Very true...like the fact that Thomas Jefferson never said that quote on your signature! ;)

...And RJC....we also explained to you WHY it was in the library of congress records. Is the sun out in lala land today?

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was the stuff in the chemtrails that made us crazy enough to run out and buy metal detectors and then run around listening to the ground !!!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think a lot of people read right to left and invent real info:laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nobody will convert me from being a hippie to a conservative.Hippies rule! Leave her be.You are screwing her up with that conservative crap.Question authority,Turn on Tune in Drop out.,Free grass, free the world,free yourself.Conservatism sucks!
Well that was rude....

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Why wold someone want to convert a perfectly good hippie?
Kind of like detunning a race car. Que' No!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why wold someone want to convert a perfectly good hippie?
Kind of like detunning a race car. Que' No!

I agree the phrase isn't

Turn on,
Tune in,

and Sell out :(

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all need to know more but my wife will even say.....my hubby sounds like ALEX JONES..we gonna die...they spray stuff in the clouds and we gonna breathe it....lol...:BangHead:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Wow dude, far out, peace man. I ain't heard this stuff since '68...

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If you're all so terrified of these fantastical "chemtrails"...how come you're all not walking around all the time wearing them little facemasks like the Chinese folks? True, maybe you are,hard to tell on here, but it doesn't seem like an American trait to me.

"I have the right to breathe fresh air!".

"Of course you do.Now please kindly remove your chemotherapy drip trolley from my path so i can get on my way!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions