Slavery by consent

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a show....75% wont even understand all that..???

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1:24:39 ? :o

where's the cheat sheet ?

or are they just explaining the obvious ?
that people became slaves to be able to live here.

or is this politics ?

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Jeff, a little too long to hold my interest too. Maybe you should watch it for any political ideology :tongue3:

What a show....75% wont even understand all that..???

One look at the time it runs is also an indicator that 98% of the people won't bother to click it on either :laughing7:

Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Jeff, a little too long to hold my interest too. Maybe you should watch it for any political ideology :tongue3:

One look at the time it runs is also an indicator that 98% of the people won't bother to click it on either :laughing7:

Very true....SAD...but true...but you can never put a time limit on true understanding or enlightenment..:headbang:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff of pa did peg it with this one statement....in a nut shell...( people became slaves to be able to live here.)..but I wanted people to watch it..8-)

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
understanding or enlightenment.

Understanding and enlightenment has a price,that price only amounts to time.If you sleep the 8 hours a night thats 1/3 of your life gone,an hour and a half is nothing compared to that.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
An hour and a half is a long time when you're 65. Heck, I may be able to go to the bathroom in that amount of time...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
An hour and a half is a long time when you're 65. Heck, I may be able to go to the bathroom in that amount of time...

But in that space of time you just might gain something you didnt have before hand.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJC, I was a little surprised to see them taking from the Kymatica movie, when referring to LAW. Toward the end though, it seemed to get a little redundant. (the guy with the megaphone, too much like reality tv).
The movie does make some good points though. Watch it. People waste more time watching BS reality crep, driving to no where, or texting, than to take an hour or two, to relax, watch, and possibly learn something.

Heck, if you think you can spare 14 minutes of your life, the end of Kymatica makes some statements, that all could learn to tumble in the mouse wheel. Personal accountability, consciousness awareness, and enviromental influences on man. Worth the watch, imho. (the link says it's the full movie, it's actually just the last 14 minutes of it)

Kymatica - FULL MOVIE - YouTube

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did God not give 10 Commandments instead of "Rights"? This video is religion based propaganda at best.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
backbacon, if you're refferring to my link, then I will assume you didn't even bother to click on it.
The link starts at THE END of the movie, not the begining. I have never considered personal accountability and responsibility to be a "religion based" thing. But then, I may have taken my blinders off, long ago, and do seek to see the BIGGER picture.

Selectivity of perception could be considered only seeing what you want to see. It's kinda like prejudices.

Sometimes I wonder, when peoples minds slam shut so fast and hard, does it actually hurt their heads? :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
backbacon, if you're refferring to my link, then I will assume you didn't even bother to click on it.
The link starts at THE END of the movie, not the begining. I have never considered personal accountability and responsibility to be a "religion based" thing. But then, I may have taken my blinders off, long ago, and do seek to see the BIGGER picture.

Selectivity of perception could be considered only seeing what you want to see. It's kinda like prejudices.

Sometimes I wonder, when peoples minds slam shut so fast and hard, does it actually hurt their heads? :icon_scratch:

Not at all. I was posting in regards to the subject matter of RJC's thread.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I will take the time to check out your link and only "then" will I post anything in relation to it. Take a little time to watch RJC's posted video and you will surly see what I am referring to in the regards to the "God given" thing as to a "rights" issue. I do not want to bring religion into this discussion, however, I do feel that quotes displayed in the video should not be seen as "God given" in relation to the rights given to us by "Men" and not a Diety.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not at all. I was posting in regards to the subject matter of RJC's thread.
Let me apologize for my assumption then. Sorry bout that.

I usually gloss over the Dog references, and I too, try to keep the religion, diety thing outta the discussions, too.
(I know what my formed thoughts, images, and symbols are, in regards to the religion thing, don't care if others buy into my way of thinking or not, and I am not easily swayed)

The rights we are born with, imho, are the rights that each and every individual has been given, just by being born.
The rights, to be able to live, happily, with abundance, and in accordance to what is proper for man, among man. These should be a given for all, unfortunantly, they're not.
In MANY countries, people do not have these rights, and are subject to brutalities, that many Americans can never truly fathom.

I've heard it said before and believe it to be true: Freedom has a meaning for those that fought for it, that the protected may never know.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me apologize for my assumption then. Sorry bout that.

I usually gloss over the Dog references, and I too, try to keep the religion, diety thing outta the discussions, too.
(I know what my formed thoughts, images, and symbols are, in regards to the religion thing, don't care if others buy into my way of thinking or not, and I am not easily swayed)

The rights we are born with, imho, are the rights that each and every individual has been given, just by being born.
The rights, to be able to live, happily, with abundance, and in accordance to what is proper for man, among man. These should be a given for all, unfortunantly, they're not.
In MANY countries, people do not have these rights, and are subject to brutalities, that many Americans can never truly fathom.

I've heard it said before and believe it to be true: Freedom has a meaning for those that fought for it, that the protected may never know.

Very well said, those are truly insightful and truthful words to live by and hold a strong virtue toward.:icon_thumleft:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
sadly it seems way too many people would rather do anything BUT stop and think about whats really going on --- mainly because they think their "powerless" to cause any real change , so why bother "knowing" and driving yourself TOTALLY NUTS thinking about how the corrupt paid off , good for nothing , do nothing but play the --they did it, blame game political leaders are running this country to ruin with out of control debt and not getting true control on things to fix the problems as they were elected to do.<BR><BR>"goid given rights"or to unbelivers "natural rights" means rights that each and every human being has --that can not be taken away by a mere "humans" order / whim or decree or a man made "law" -- because what god gives us no man may "legally" take away. <BR>

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understanding and enlightenment has a price,that price only amounts to time.If you sleep the 8 hours a night thats 1/3 of your life gone,an hour and a half is nothing compared to that.

first : sleep the 8 hours a night would be lost

then another hour & a half of my Wake'ee Time lost too ?

Naa ! I'm enlightened enough.
I learned at the "School of Jeff" Harvard can't even come close to that :occasion14:

tumblr_l6pxg6lvmG1qbb70eo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread