hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I will try to take your insult as a compliment! Thanks Buddy!
But you may be circling your thoughts.

Oh yeah,, The Overton Window
Luck to you.

My post, as I'm sure you know was not meant as an insult or compliment. I'm just weeding through the original copy/paste and what is abundantly clear what the authors are implying simply isn't true.
I'm sure your well aware concepts like "the Overton Window" don't apply to philosophy. I don't watch the shows that these concepts originate on. I actually had to look it up. I can't imagine a worse place to look for influence or knowledge than the well of confusion being sold on the theatrics called Fox. Choose your well wisely.
Oh ya, For the record Marx was the only economic philosopher that had a world following. His philosophy also failed miserably. So for the authors to proclaim that Marx is alive and well is simply selling BS. (to the lowest bidder)

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My post, as I'm sure you know was not meant as an insult or compliment. I'm just weeding through the original copy/paste and what is abundantly clear what the authors are implying simply isn't true.
I'm sure your well aware concepts like "the Overton Window" don't apply to philosophy. I don't watch the shows that these concepts originate on. I actually had to look it up. I can't imagine a worse place to look for influence or knowledge than the well of confusion being sold on the theatrics called Fox. Choose your well wisely.
Oh ya, For the record Marx was the only economic philosopher that had a world following. His philosophy also failed miserably. So for the authors to proclaim that Marx is alive and well is simply selling BS. (to the lowest bidder)

His teachings are still alive,in the Universities,infiltrating our Children through Public Education,how can one not see that?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, so much for my edumacation! :icon_scratch:
For a week I been looking at the thread title, thinking it was about an ancient way to talk,
or a dead language.
I gotta quit glossing! :laughing7:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
His teachings are still alive,in the Universities,infiltrating our Children through Public Education,how can one not see that?

Because I've been to the Universities. Marx teachings are important historically. They changed the world. If not taught how how can we learn from mistakes? I don't know what world your in but in my experience I've yet to here pro-Marx doctrine in any school. What do you think our educators are, a bunch of commies?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread