dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Doesn't the 2nd amendment also give those Americans the right to a gun, just as it does the rest of you? :icon_scratch:
Amendment 4
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't the 2nd amendment also give those Americans the right to a gun, just as it does the rest of you? :icon_scratch:

So what are you saying....I can carry a gun like a cop as well...LOL

The 2nd amendment is for the common people to have the right to protect themselves....TSA is a origination just for the harassment of the American people..where are you confused with all this...LOL

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm bowing out of this thread due to wanton and gratuitous insults.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm bowing out of this thread due to wanton and gratuitous insults.

Come on Crisp,1 more day and you can have a Guinness,you have to stop taking things so personal.Personally I never drink out of a can!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread