This is NOT good.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"
Senator Paul told MSNBC:
The response by Holder could lead to a situation where “an Arab-American in Dearborn (Mich.) is walking down the street emailing with a friend in the Mideast and all of a sudden we drop a drone” on him. He said it was “really shocking” that President Barack Obama, a former constitutional law professor, would leave the door open to such a possibility."

...OR:

The same Arab-American could be tapping in the "detonate" code for the explosive vest and backpack he's wearing before he gets to the targeted school or Mall. In which case you'd all be whooping and hollering like lunatics, throwing out the patriotic country songs and waving your little flags like there's no tomorrow!

Which way do you want it?

"Waaaaaa! Why has my family been blown up on that airliner! Waaaaaa!"

"I'm sorry sir, but so many people complained about the TSA that the childs wheelchair the explosives were hidden in just wasn't checked for fear of upsetting someone. You have our deepest condolences...next!"

There comes a time when "safety" and a little inconvenience is paramount, while complaint and whining....isn't!! Can't have it both ways.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Who was it that said'Those that give up their Freedoms for Security deserve Neither,and,by the way,how many terrorists have TSA caught? Do you have to work at being the way you are or does it come natural?

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well dano, which one of your family was blown up?????

The TSA just freed over 3k illegals......... who knows where they are from, but they have free medical and cell phones.............. free for them, while taxpayers pay the cost....... but, you dont pay?????? just keep voting that free stuff for yourself and illegals!!!!!!!!!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Who was it that said'Those that give up their Freedoms for Security deserve Neither,and,by the way,how many terrorists have TSA caught? Do you have to work at being the way you are or does it come natural?

Do you know they if have not caught any? Think about it, if they had discovered a way to stop terrorists why would they publicize it? So the terrorists would realize and change their tactics? You guys want to blame Obama for everything. Most of you are older then he is. This country did not rot in the last four years (personally, I don't even believe it is rotting.) If you want to blame somebody...look in the mirror. The older you are, the more responsibile you are. All those years of doing nothing and complaining...stop blaming Obama.

Crispin

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you know they if have not caught any? Think about it, if they had discovered a way to stop terrorists why would they publicize it? So the terrorists would realize and change their tactics? You guys want to blame Obama for everything. Most of you are older then he is. This country did not rot in the last four years (personally, I don't even believe it is rotting.) If you want to blame somebody...look in the mirror. The older you are, the more responsibile you are. All those years of doing nothing and complaining...stop blaming Obama.

Crispin

Easy Crisp,I'm not blaming BO,it's the old Problem,Reaction,Solution trick in the hat thing,without malice,you need to take the rose colored glasses off and take a good hard look at what has happened to this Country.As far as the rotting goes,work around stink all day you get used to it.No ill intentions meant.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy Crisp,I'm not blaming BO,it's the old Problem,Reaction,Solution trick in the hat thing,without malice,you need to take the rose colored glasses off and take a good hard look at what has happened to this Country.As far as the rotting goes,work around stink all day you get used to it.No ill intentions meant.

Want to know the best way to stop terrorism,stop screwing around with other Peoples Countries.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last four years where has our debt gone, In 2008 Obama said elect me, he would cut the debt in HALF, it was at 10 trillion where is it now?

What is the number of people on welfare and food stamps now compared to 2008, has it gone up or down and by what percentage is the move?

In 2008 when elected the unemployment rate was 7.8% after 5 years of leading what is it now?

Has the take home pay gone up or down for the middle class since obama was elected?.....Mine is $240 a month less starting in this past January.....

Obama now claims the right to kill Americans on U.S. soil with no judicial over site, this violates the 5th, 6th and 8th amendments of Bill of Rights.

Obama has by pass congress by ordering the stopping of deportation proceedings against millions of illegal aliens which violates the Constitution.

Obama is attacking the 2nd amendment right now.

The presidents oath of office starts with and states I will protect and defend the Constitution...

If it isn't rotten it sure as heck is spoiled on the verge of rotten.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In the last four years where has our debt gone, In 2008 Obama said elect me, he would cut the debt in HALF, it was at 10 trillion where is it now?

What is the number of people on welfare and food stamps now compared to 2008, has it gone up or down and by what percentage is the move?

In 2008 when elected the unemployment rate was 7.8% after 5 years of leading what is it now?

Has the take home pay gone up or down for the middle class since obama was elected?.....Mine is $240 a month less starting in this past January.....

Obama now claims the right to kill Americans on U.S. soil with no judicial over site, this violates the 5th, 6th and 8th amendments of Bill of Rights.

Obama has by pass congress by ordering the stopping of deportation proceedings against millions of illegal aliens which violates the Constitution.

Obama is attacking the 2nd amendment right now.

The presidents oath of office starts with and states I will protect and defend the Constitution...

If it isn't rotten it sure as heck is spoiled on the verge of rotten.

How do you know things would not be much worse if the other guy had been elected? Maybe...just maybe, he is bringing us back off the cliff. Stockmarket broke the record high yesterday...he has to be doing something right.

This country was founded by immigrants...a balance must be struck.

War has been the providence of this country for over a century, nothing new there.

Drones are an expansion of technology. Laws must evolve with it.

I stand by what I said, you are blaming the wrong person.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

How many terrorists have the TSA put off, just by doing what they do now? We don't know do we? I know people like you are intent on never gaining any security if it means the slightest bit of inconvenience to your little world. Doesn't matter what anyone else in the US feels like, just as long as you're ok! I'll guarantee that on your next flight, if any, that if you got to the airport and there was no security, no metal detectors to walk through, no TSA pat downs, and six Arabs got on the plane behind you....you'd be having a VERY nervous and uncomfortable flight..right?

I guess "the way i am" comes natural...why?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How many terrorists have the TSA put off, just by doing what they do now? We don't know do we? I know people like you are intent on never gaining any security if it means the slightest bit of inconvenience to your little world. Doesn't matter what anyone else in the US feels like, just as long as you're ok! I'll guarantee that on your next flight, if any, that if you got to the airport and there was no security, no metal detectors to walk through, no TSA pat downs, and six Arabs got on the plane behind you....you'd be having a VERY nervous and uncomfortable flight..right?

ONE answer... TRAUMA or VICARIOUS TRAUMA.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No law evolves that violates the Constitution, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land...

Stock market is a house of cards it can crash easily at the height of a run, look at crash of 1929.......

Country built by immigrants and we have immigration laws to come to this country legally, illegal is illegal, my wife was a foreign national, we went through the immigration process legally...

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

See post 7.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a feeling the market is going to have another correction soon.......
There is nothing happening to sustain market growth...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crispin

I take serious Issue with this post Crisp! There are so many wrong points in this one I cannot get them all. The biggest thing I see is the younger generations have finally been indoctrinated enough to think they cannot accomplish anything on their own.

And young people are a whole lot easier to scam, They hear what they want to hear.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The same Arab-American could be tapping in the "detonate" code for the explosive vest and backpack he's wearing before he gets to the targeted school or Mall. In which case you'd all be whooping and hollering like lunatics, throwing out the patriotic country songs and waving your little flags like there's no tomorrow!

Dano you must mean the arab american patsies that the F.B.I.(Fumbling Bunch of Idiots)hire to commit terrorist acts.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crispin

Blaming the king why not? I had to listen to all the cr ap about Bush It's our turn now to be childish You come out of your closet now where were you in the Bush years?
Problem is people are still blaming him now after 5 years Get over it.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Blaming the king why not? I had to listen to all the cr ap about Bush It's our turn now to be childish You come out of your closet now where were you in the Bush years?
Problem is people are still blaming him now after 5 years Get over it.

I was in medical school and residency. I didn't have time to sleep...let alone get on a forum.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I take serious Issue with this post Crisp! There are so many wrong points in this one I cannot get them all. The biggest thing I see is the younger generations have finally been indoctrinated enough to think they cannot accomplish anything on their own.

And young people are a whole lot easier to scam, They hear what they want to hear.

Sorry Dave, didn't mean to offend. However, you will never sell me on any of the younger generation disrespect, indoctrinated, easier to scam nonsense. I am the younger generation...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No law evolves that violates the Constitution, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land...

Stock market is a house of cards it can crash easily at the height of a run, look at crash of 1929.......

Country built by immigrants and we have immigration laws to come to this country legally, illegal is illegal, my wife was a foreign national, we went through the immigration process legally...

Why are you bringing the constitution into this? I didn't mention anything about the constitution. I'm intentionally trying to stay out of those threads so my jokes don't get misinterpreted as mocking.

The stock market can crash at any time, that is why it is not a sure bet. However, It dropped to 6000 during the recession and is now over 14000. To me that is a pretty good argument.

Laws change, immigration procedures change. We are facing different immigration issues now then we were 50 years ago, 100 years ago, and so on... Government must evolve.

Still don't see any good reason to blame Obama for everything other then what Onfire said..."It is our turn." If that is all it is...have it out and I will butt out; otherwise, maybe we can stop calling him the king and start referring to him by the respect he deserves, Mr. President.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread