Whats your take on leaving a tip

Cl1983

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a phone app where you put in the total and what % you want to tip ad it tells you... Or in calif I just double the sales tax and round up to the nearest dollar if I only want to do 15% (sales tax here is 7.25%

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm feeling rich my tips show it

but the word tip is an abbreviated word

what are they...T.I.P

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I get good service, the tip will be close to 20%, these people work hard for their money. Poor food and product is not the servers fault, but inattention and bad service is. I also look at how a server handles a bad situation. Being self-employed I really am keyed into what service to the customer means. Personally I thrieve on repeat business, and as I get closer to retirement, I'm not looking for new clients, want to give quality service to my old ones. This is how I base the service of others, and the businesses they represent. In short, I reward good service.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Some of my kids are in the food service industry so I usually tip there at 20%+ maybe loose change. I usually don't wind up in places that require tipping. lol ...Frank

7-06  WOODCUTS 015-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread