I stumbled on to a pro hormone forum....WOW...Crispin or anyon can I pick your brain?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you can definitely get bigger, but you will not look like they do. To get your muscles to look like that you have to have specialized machines to target each individual muscle. you can get all the basic muscles with a bench but not enough to look like that. Also, muscles get bigger due to a complex cascade us use, damage, and healing...they do that stuff full time all the time, it is all they do. When you see movies like 300 they literally have trainers on the sets and they sit around and work out before all the shoots.

I new the movie thing....bodybuilders do the same right before they walk on stage...right on

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man....means a lot....:thumbsup:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue try this, get a wooden chair with arms sit straight up with you hands on the arms and lift yourself up to a standing position. now do this 15 times rest for a minute and do again 8 reps of this. if you feel fatigued after this simple exercise you have to admit your out of shape and no drugs will make it any better. Then you'll know how I feel after doing this:laughing7: Just everyday movements can build you up.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin- What about creatin? I used to use it when I was younger and going to the gym all the time. I also used alot of diffrent stuff while I was in the Marines, we shared all kinds of drinks and powders. Some guys really bulked up in a few months.

One other question what about all of those ads for men with low testosterone where they talk about getting energy back and sex and all of that. Is that stuff okay?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue try this, get a wooden chair with arms sit straight up with you hands on the arms and lift yourself up to a standing position. now do this 15 times rest for a minute and do again 8 reps of this. if you feel fatigued after this simple exercise you have to admit your out of shape and no drugs will make it any better. Then you'll know how I feel after doing this:laughing7: Just everyday movements can build you up.

lol...I believe that...you need to find the thread that has a pic of me in it....its my doc said daughter has A.D.D. one..im not out of shape...but I want to see veins and a full six pac

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin- What about creatin? I used to use it when I was younger and going to the gym all the time. I also used alot of diffrent stuff while I was in the Marines, we shared all kinds of drinks and powders. Some guys really bulked up in a few months.

One other question what about all of those ads for men with low testosterone where they talk about getting energy back and sex and all of that. Is that stuff okay?

Creatin, is the precursor to a very weak steroid. It is probably pretty safe; side effects include: hair loss, mole growth, decrease in T, irritability, and testicle and phallus shrinkage....choice is yours.

Low T is a very real condition! It can definitely cause low energy and no sex drive. There is a simple blood test a primary care doctor can order. If low...he/she will treat and you will feel better. Warning, medications to treat are not cheap.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My dad gets T shots every 3 weeks I think...and it tightened up his skin and cut a lot of fat he has always had before, but he said down stairs doesnt work right now..LOL

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am only 28 at the moment so my "T" isn't to bad yet, I was just curious about all of these commercials. Thanks.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue- I may have to stay away from them then or else my wife will get "upset". I have always wanted to get built up like Jason statham from "The Transporter". Not huge but noticable, LOL.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad gets T shots every 3 weeks I think...and it tightened up his skin and cut a lot of fat he has always had before, but he said down stairs doesnt work right now..LOL

Vegas and a thousand dollars might work:laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am only 28 at the moment so my "T" isn't to bad yet, I was just curious about all of these commercials. Thanks.

28? OMG.. I wish I was 28 again....well hold on I would have to recourt my wife...that was a ruff 6 years...LOL

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[/COLOR]Vegas and a thousand dollars might work:laughing7::laughing7:

At that age he needs be glad if that thing ever looks him in the eye even again...:laughing7:

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue- I may have to stay away from them then or else my wife will get "upset". I have always wanted to get built up like Jason statham from "The Transporter". Not huge but noticable, LOL.

now if I could get CUTT...thats me now....:tongue3:

That guy has to have like 8-10% body fat....most bodybuilders get down to 4-6% for stage..below 4% you can die just by getting a cold
I have read...if your butt cheeks have visible veins...it is unsafe..LOL

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue look up the Cowboy from Shark tank never saw ribbed like that Sells one of those machines Guy invested in it.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What sucks is NONE of them people keep that look year around...its only for show...but they make it seem like they live like that all the time...:BangHead:

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am average at the moment but I have gained a few over winter, I am 5'10 and 230 pounds. The most fit I ever have been was when I got out of Marine Corps boot camp, I was lean at 185 pounds. I had not been that small since I was in like 8th grade. Then I started taking meds for epilepsy and my body went in all kinds of ways. Some meds made me gain weight others made me loss weight. At one point I was 330 pounds, then my meds were switched and this med made me loss weight and I went from that 330 to 190 in about 8 months. Once spring comes around I will loose 20 -25 pounds just from being outside and working on the farm. I have never had a six pack but I know what you are talking about with the veins in your arms. When I lost all that weight that was one thing I was proud of was the veins. I know that sounds weird but its the little things.

I will probably start drinking more protein shakes later this month and combine some creatine when I lift in my corn crib.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am average at the moment but I have gained a few over winter, I am 5'10 and 230 pounds. The most fit I ever have been was when I got out of Marine Corps boot camp, I was lean at 185 pounds. I had not been that small since I was in like 8th grade. Then I started taking meds for epilepsy and my body went in all kinds of ways. Some meds made me gain weight others made me loss weight. At one point I was 330 pounds, then my meds were switched and this med made me loss weight and I went from that 330 to 190 in about 8 months. Once spring comes around I will loose 20 -25 pounds just from being outside and working on the farm. I have never had a six pack but I know what you are talking about with the veins in your arms. When I lost all that weight that was one thing I was proud of was the veins. I know that sounds weird but its the little things.

I will probably start drinking more protein shakes later this month and combine some creatine when I lift in my corn crib.

I let my self get up to 260lbs about a year ago but I had a beer in my hand at all times..got chubby all over..not really fat but round and smooth all over.. then my wife said...I like cuddling with you now I dont feel your ribs..heck with all that...that really bothered me..LOL

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel man. Some times I will be talking to my wife and she will say something like "You look fine, I always liked bigger guys" or "Its just more of you to keep me warm". It bothers me.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
The three body types, mesomorph, endomorph, ectomorph. Body builders are mesomorph. The others are like a pear. One big on the bottom the other big on top but with skinny legs. Nothing will change the other body types into a mesomorph. You could get stronger though.
My question about using T is if a person has prostrate cancer and doesn't know it. The cancer lives off T and eventually can break out of the prostrate. It would seem to me the cancer would have a feast. Adding T to a system that has released the cancer seem a really bad idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread