Well, I am not much on conspiricy theories, BUT*****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I Have Direct TV, with the best antenna That I set up my self. I use to be in the business. Now I noticed that select channels have a habit of loosing the signal when others are perfect. Weather does is not selectively act like that. Today I was watching a program on ELF. This is the gov. program run by the Navy that alters weather by heating the upper air levels. It got into the part where they were explaining how it could effect a battle field and suddenly it lost the sat signal. I checked the other channels from the same sat and they were perfect.
To make a long story short, I think the channels are being selectively censored. Any one else notice this? Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin don't feel alone it was happening so often I called several times (AT&T) They changed the box wasted several hr's on the phone had a tech come in 4hr's finally got it fixed (Yea right) 2 days later same thing well anyway for my inconvenience they up grated my internet took 104$ off my bill and gave me every channel they have? So many now I can't find anything to watch:laughing7: Never knew there are channels in the 5 thousand range. See if the thing you were watching is repeated than DVR it if it happens again you'll have something for them to answer why.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It's happened before with Fox news. They replaced both controll boxes and about 10 coax connectors. The guy they sent out said I had the wrong type of cable. I told him I had 32 years in electronics and the cable was as required, RG6. After that he just replaced the two controll boxes and left. That was last month after a few hot E Mails I sent them. But as you can see, it's not the equipment on site here that is the problem. Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm confused. Is the conspiracy about cable boxes or about the government controlling the weather?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin don't feel alone it was happening so often I called several times (AT&T) They changed the box wasted several hr's on the phone had a tech come in 4hr's finally got it fixed (Yea right) 2 days later same thing well anyway for my inconvenience they up grated my internet took 104$ off my bill and gave me every channel they have? So many now I can't find anything to watch:laughing7: Never knew there are channels in the 5 thousand range. See if the thing you were watching is repeated than DVR it if it happens again you'll have something for them to answer why.

They can erase your dvr as well....im not joking...

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
< has dish and no problemos

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don't think I'm crazy but a few nights ago two different friends who both have Comcast said for about 20 minutes one night all that was broadcasting on their TVs was Sarah Palin on Fox News.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't think I'm crazy but a few nights ago two different friends who both have Comcast said for about 20 minutes one night all that was broadcasting on their TVs was Sarah Palin on Fox News.

At least it wasn't the king:laughing7: I saw him on QVC and no one bought it (I think he was selling Bu!! sh !t. ):laughing7:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm confused. Is the conspiracy about cable boxes or about the government controlling the weather?

It's the cable guy - he's actually an evil genius..........

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other

I sure wish I could get Sarah Palin on my TV all day. You know, she can see Russia from her house. I can see Mexico from my front window, back window, side window...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can think of allot worse to see then Palin.

That being said, I have Comcast & have never had a channel air another channels programming.
I'v had channels go off, but it's very rare.

Maybe I just don't watch enough tv, or it's because I avoid paranoia feeders type programs, sports & everything else produced
by the Gov for mind control purposes on TV :dontknow:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not what I meant.

I meant the little government guys in your TV watching you.

With the little blue hats.......

I think they are working on a cure for that B_L :laughing7:

straight20jacket20cotton20webbin-1.gif

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in NJ, Infowars (IWC) has just opened there own channel, pretty interesting programing :icon_thumright:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in NJ, Infowars (IWC) has just opened there own channel, pretty interesting programing :icon_thumright:

isn't IWC the international Wailing Channel ?

they have this Program ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread