MICHIGAN NEWSPAPER EDITORIAL

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This is out of a small town newspaper in Michigan. The writer hits the nail on the head. Click on the attachment and it will enlarge enough to read.

editorial.jpg

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the filthy rich took it all away
and made the poor
United you stand devided you fall....take a way the Unions and Kaos will prevail

liftloop

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
the filthy rich took it all away
and made the poor
United you stand devided you fall....take a way the Unions and Kaos will prevail

liftloop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing is, don't take away the unions, but don't let them dominate either. It's bad either way. I have worked union IBEW and I have worked in a large corporation where the manufacturing voted union and the field engineering voted non union. I worked there, in field engineering, for 32 years and the end result was manufacturing went offshores, driven by high union cost and field engineering stayed local. But the corp slid down from the top 10 list. So it's 12 of one and a dozen of another if you see what I mean. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread