jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I the only one who thinks the Bombers aren't the only Criminals ?

image.jpg

I don't care what the excuse is.... donations or what ?
(collection plates, Shirts....)
is someone selling special overpriced flags to wave the day they kill him ?
allot of people are making money off the misfortunes of others :icon_scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'd pay for one that said. " Kill em all they'll run out of Virgins" (Just talking about the bad guy's)

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My biggest problem is that while everyone is doing a victory dance there are more out there. Lone wolf type X 2?

I don't think so! Well funded, nice arsenal, weapons that average people can't buy? Nope, people that think it is over because some dimwit politician wants to hide their inept policy could be sorely disappointed.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The big question is, "how many police of all types and how much equipment does it take to catch 2 terrorist?" Anyone seen an estimate of dollar cost?
The thing that really got me was, they let police cars and the fire chief's SUV up that road, but they made the ambulance vehicles park a block away and the doctors had to use wheelchairs to run the block. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I just saw the latest news. The partents moved here from an Islam section of Russia claiming political persecution. They stayed long enough to settle there two sons and then went back to Russia. Are you getting the picture? A mole plant. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, looks like I was right about the bomber's parents. The father sayes he is to sick to return here and the mother said she is thinking about it, probably forever. Come to find out, the mother is a real radical. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder how these wing nuts were able to acquire so many guns and materials to make bombs so easily???

Walmart - Pressure cookers, Prepaid cell phones, backpacks.

Fireworks store - Black powder from fireworks

Penny Shopper - Any gun you want because we are a free nation with the second amendment.

You could ban everything but you can never stop a person intent on killing people from achieving that goal.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, lets sum this up. They came here under political persecution guise, but they moved back to Russia! We supplied over $100,000 in welfare, food stamps, housing, plus $2000 towards college tuition. One was driving a Mercedes. Neither bomber had a job. If this wasn't a mole planting exercise I would be surprised. Now the big question is, how many more of these radical moles are out there??? Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 more arrested in the Boston plot Thought the king's news said nothing to see here these 2 (Bombers) acted alone?????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread