America?

buttedigger

Mar 31, 2013
Butte, MT
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO /Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This stuff happened during Katrina they forced people out of their homes and disarmed all and there wasn't one single mad man out there. Its been under the peoples nose, people just refuse to address it. There will be more until people form together and fight back against this government. Bad time to be a cop

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expect more lockdowns and martial law in the future.

James Madison once wrote, "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expect more lockdowns and martial law in the future.

James Madison once wrote, "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty....."

Thomas Jefferson

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They did get the bad guys, remember?

"They" got him because of a private citizen. "They" were tied up breaking into houses and were bogged down. If the dude had not left blood on the tarp it might be months before his skeleton was found and that because it would be warm enough to unwrap it.

I think it would have been a very different welcome by the residents after a month of these searches, huh?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem with this kind of "policing" is, after a while, it becomes like a gang mentality. The police will start enjoying their perceived power and then abuse of that perceived power will get worse and worse. Eventually you end up with the Gestapo.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
And this Miranda thing is getting ridicules. I am sure everybody knows his rights by now. Did they have search warrents for the homes? I don't even think Homeland Security was in on this. And the limiting of movement of the people and the closing of the air space so the news copters were locked out might have broken a few laws also. Actually, it looked like a big power grab by enforcement! Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Either way you slice it, its bad mojo. Still glad they caught theislamiterroristsociosonofa though.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whenever the Feds are involved there is a power grab. Every dept. has a budget that they need funded every year, and need to be in the TV spotlight to show citizens that their tax dollars are being wisely used. In most instances they are wasting our money with unneeded duplicity, and wanton waste. While in this case there was a Federal jurisdiction, it's even worse when they move and overpower local authorities just for the glory, and notoriety.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Maybe I missed something, but, I didn't see any heads bashed into the sidewalk, dogs shot, etc....(I skimmed through it). It looks like the the police had a reason to do what they did (*be there)... and let me tell you, if ever faced with the police, if you've done or didn't do anything wrong, you better just give in, and do exactly what they say... and it will be over that much quicker. They are there to 'sort out the arrests', and they are NOT there to determine guilt. That happens later... I remember a lady that actually called the cops on an abusive boyfriend... they arrested her because "She knew that she had her rights". Sure she did... but she showed it in an obstruction way. They arrested her on obstruction, and that is all, while they tried to sort everything out.

Call the cops, when they arrive, keep quiet, do exactly as they say, and don't be a loud mouth. Sure, the video's you see of injustice are out there, but it's up to you to help the idiot's do their job correctly.

*just be chill... Although, it's much better to be in a position that you don't have to deal with the police; not have jerk friends, the wrong part of town, etc. Just be chill and it'll be over before you know it.

////of course, there is the constitution, and you can use that, but ..... better to not be put into that position in the first place.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have only come out armed with a terrorist loose and I'm not sure how that would have went over with the police, but I and nobody else should have to rely on the police to protect them as its your right to protect yourself. One should not have to put their hands up if you did nothing wrong as well.

buttedigger

Mar 31, 2013
Butte, MT
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO /Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have only come out armed with a terrorist loose and I'm not sure how that would have went over with the police, but I and nobody else should have to rely on the police to protect them as its your right to protect yourself. One should not have to put their hands up if you did nothing wrong as well.

Amen

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Whenever the Feds are involved there is a power grab. Every dept. has a budget that they need funded every year, and need to be in the TV spotlight to show citizens that their tax dollars are being wasted wisely. In most instances they are wasting our money with unneeded duplicity, and wanton waste. While in this case there was a Federal jurisdiction, it's even worse when they move and overpower local authorities just for the glory, and notoriety.

You made a slight error, I corrected it in red. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread