Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
NF, are you speaking for 20,000 members, that is half our members.....

This thread has about ran its original course, a few members left to join a small, new site, on which they have chosen to trash TN name in their open forum, we do not allow that here against any website, they want a site where members police their selves, we have active mods that do that when there is only 25 people on that is easy, when there are thousands it will not work.

On their best day there were 79 members on at one time, on our best day which was just last month there were 15,000+.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think you just did what you just said you don't do! That's the way it looks anyway. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
:icon_scratch:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a vet, I already have my mind made up about the 2nd Amendment, its a off limit topic as it is too controversial. This site is for entertainment purposes, and sometimes a tid bit of actual real info I need. I find myself being the older guy now here, and its what we want to do with it. I share one part of my treasure hunting here, and thats it. There is no place for my other treasure hunting hobbies. So people go to where they are welcomed. So unless Im on a rant about AT Pro users, Im actually serious with my post. Here is the joke, what you allow here as a post, I cant post on other sites.....looool. Now thats funny, insert entertainment factor. But I have to ask what are you afraid of if someone cross post about another site? What are you hiding you dont want people to know? Well, if you have been paying attention, there is a some old sites, and a lot of new sites coming up out there. You may not loose your members, but they are going to them too. What you think your exclusive, and deserve loyalty because you been up for 17 years. In todays times, people dont have time for kid games. They want instant satisfaction, and they want it yesterday. If you refuse to adapt, then you will loose members for a bit. But it is a cycle thing as the mods can tell. There is folks who want your jobs mods, and your members, and they have gave the people who left, what they wanted. Now none of this takes away any respect I have for you folks for putting up with me. But I would suggest a reality check before soem real damage is done you cant repair.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca, I have seen you on a few times so I have a question for you.

I went to high school there and then NMSU. Where do you sluice? Monica swamp or thereabouts? In the pecan groves?

Wish I detected back then.

Oh, and so that I add to the thread. I really cannot imagine ANY rights given to us to be off limits. Possibly because it is our right.

Last edited:

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I speak only for myself.

Obama won over 50% of the popular vote in this country. You can do your own math as to how many Tnet members that would be. And, how many Tnet members cringe when they read the anti Obama comments on their hobby forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread has ran its course and is being closed....Thread was to tell Crispin hello...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread