New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Video: California Police Break into Private Residence, Taze Person Filming

Infowars.com
May 14, 2013

A video depicting police from the City of Cotati, California forcing their way into someone’s home and then tazing the person filming the incident is causing an uproar on YouTube and LiveLeak.

LiveLeak.com - Cotati California Police Brutality. Break into private residence and taze person filming.

Displaying utter disregard for the US Constitution, one of four police officers announces they will enter the home due to a domestic violence call, as the persons inside the house argue, “There is no domestic violence, just an argument with yelling,” and relay sections of the Fourth Amendment that dictate probable cause and a warrant be obtained prior to police entering someone’s home.

Around twenty seconds into the video, one of the officers is seen holstering either a firearm or a Taser.

The officer in charge next asks how many children are in the house, likely assessing the amount of psychological trauma that will soon be dealt out, before asking the persons inside the home why they’re not coming out, to which the person filming answers, “Because we don’t live in a police state, sir. Martial law has not been established in this country.”

Ignoring the person’s response, the officer tells the residents to get down on the floor with their hands behind their backs “because we’re gonna kick the door.”

What comes next is a chilling example of what could happen to anyone in any home in America if police are allowed unrestrained free rein.

Although difficult to pinpoint exactly why police found it necessary to invade the person’s home and privacy, it can be assumed that the documented home invasion, constitutional violation and destruction of property would likely have never been brought to light if the person had not filmed the event.

In just four hours, the Live Leak video has been played over 15,655 times.

This article was posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 12:10 pm

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting Red... -That is undoubtedly the best evidence I have seen of the blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution and 4th amendment rights by law enforcement. A perfect example of the forth coming police state unless They are brought to account, tried and punished............. period

For some reason this brings to mind the movie- "Streets of Fire"- Where the people finally are fed up with being terrorized by the thugs, and turn out in droves, armed, and intent on supporting the hero. Very intense for it's time of release. But might just come to pass ??? probably not a bad thing either, might just put the fear of God back into the remaining live bad guys- what-u-think?

mustangpalmer1911

Apr 12, 2011
Hop Bottom, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
As a fellow LEO I have NO sympathy for these officers they disgust me right down to their core. Hang them as traitors. They swore an oath to the constition and are now breaking that oath it is time we start making examples of the scum who ignore the constition and the oath they took. I would not even allow them to be burried in U.S. soild after.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
This may anger some of you, but I have much more personal freedom here in Mexico than you do in the USA. Other expats report the same thing.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a fellow LEO I have NO sympathy for these officers they disgust me right down to their core. Hang them as traitors. They swore an oath to the constition and are now breaking that oath it is time we start making examples of the scum who ignore the constition and the oath they took. I would not even allow them to be burried in U.S. soild after.

I'm surprised at this comment - eps from a LEO. I believe it is standard practice in a suspected domestic violence call for police to visually confirm that no one is hurt? Would people rather they leave a woman and children in danger? Frankly I'm glad to see that they are taking a domestic violence call seriously. For too long police, etc downplayed or ignored these calls. Just because someone says there is no problem doesn't make it so. In many abuse cases the woman and or child will deny to police they are being abused when the abuser is present.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised at this comment - eps from a LEO. I believe it is standard practice in a suspected domestic violence call for police to visually confirm that no one is hurt? Would people rather they leave a woman and children in danger? Frankly I'm glad to see that they are taking a domestic violence call seriously. For too long police, etc downplayed or ignored these calls. Just because someone says there is no problem doesn't make it so. In many abuse cases the woman and or child will deny to police they are being abused when the abuser is present.

So standing there with your hands in the air is ok to be tazed in your book?
In your world some kid doesn't get his way and Dad spanks him He calls the cops and watch's Dad get his Butt fried. That's O.K.?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So standing there with your hands in the air is ok to be tazed in your book?
In your world some kid doesn't get his way and Dad spanks him He calls the cops and watch's Dad get his Butt fried. That's O.K.?

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong point. Not sure where you came up with your statements - maybe needed to get something off your chest?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong point. Not sure where you came up with your statements - maybe needed to get something off your chest?
Off my chest No a reaction. Let's look at your statement ....I believe it is standard practice in a suspected domestic violence call for police to visually confirm that no one is hurt? Would people rather they leave a woman and children in danger?
So lets take the Jeffery Dalmer case for example.How about The 3 girls last month these any many more, The cops were called! What you believe in is living in a Peter Pan world.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Off my chest No a reaction. Let's look at your statement ....I believe it is standard practice in a suspected domestic violence call for police to visually confirm that no one is hurt? Would people rather they leave a woman and children in danger?
So lets take the Jeffery Dalmer case for example.How about The 3 girls last month these any many more, The cops were called! What you believe in is living in a Peter Pan world.

So the police don't check on people and they are incompetent. They do check in and all of a sudden they are thugs violating people's rights?? So which world are you living in - the cops are always bad world?? Tell me what you would have them do?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yelling and arguing isnt domestic violence.To accuse the home owners of domestic violence with out a witness to substanstantiate the fact is basically considering them,or he, guilty until proven innocent.But thats the norm now a days.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many police departments are becoming more gustapo-like everyday in their day to day procedures. Welcome to the new and improved post 9-11 U.S.A.. Slowly but surely this is becoming the norm. Patriot act my ass!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
No historians here? Don't you remember the elderly black California woman in the elevator with a big knife? She was shot to death(7-8 bullets) for resisting. Then there was the naked african american guy out in the street who got the same treatment. Officers felt threatened. Oh well, it's California and those things happen...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions