Female Sacramento Police Officer Beats Man to Death For Resisting Arrest

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Female Sacramento Police Officer Beats Man to Death For Resisting Arrest and Appearing ‘Threatening’

Memorial Day weekend, in Sacramento, California, a man was beaten to death by police at a metro PCS store on Folsom Blvd. He sustained 10 blows to the head with a baton, after being handcuffed, as he was unarmed. He stopped breathing while in custody, and later died at a hospital.

by Cassius Methyl
Intellihub.com
May 28, 2013

In Sacramento, California, a man was beaten to death by police at a metro PCS store on Folsom Blvd. He sustained 10 blows to the head with a baton, after being handcuffed, as he was unarmed.

The police originally came after a worker at the store called, claiming the man was ‘talking incoherently’, and may be a threat, while he was unarmed.

When the police came, the man allegedly tried to barricade himself in the store, and resist being locked in a cage by police.

Following the police forcing him outside the store and handcuffing him on the ground, a female police officer proceeded to beat his head with a baton while he cried out in agony, as he was handcuffed and face down on the pavement.

While the police, in desperate defense of their official story, called this man ‘violent’, resisting being locked in a cage for what he may or may not have done, is known as self defense to many.

It appears even the slightest move, will grant you an instant death sentence from the constitution-less police of this new era.

mustangpalmer1911

Apr 12, 2011
Hop Bottom, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
I am an LEO, beating a cuffed individual.... unless they use some seruious BS coverup ect she will be seeing the other side of the bars for a VERY long time, and good for her when she does I hope she rots in solitary confinement for life.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow if i was her husband I would be looking for a new wife... Is beating a man to death grounds for divorce..:laughing7:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nowadays,I bet she gets off.

I GUARRANTY she will get off just like all the other LAW BREAKING LEO's who are out of control! Problem with all the crap is they have the best attorneys the city provides for them to prevent them for going to jail and to prevent lawsuits against the department and city.

I personally think the family members should be able to handcuff the the female officer and beat her to death with a baton and see how she likes it!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally think the family members should be able to handcuff the the female officer and beat her to death with a baton and see how she likes it!

Something a little softer to make it last longer.Payback is a(you know what)

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This story seems really hard to believe. Cops beat people all the time because they can, but 10 blows to the head with a baton? Might as well have shot him.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sure she will be put on paid leave ...then cleared ...then given a medal ...you can watch youtube videos on leo's engaged in unlawful arrests...illegal entry without warrant ...beatings killings ect....you can watch for months and never run out of content to view....just think about what isnt being captured on cam

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Another example of California justice. And I thought Texas was brutal. At least we check for cameras and a witness first. This country is fast becoming a "police state". Be careful out there...

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread