Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was "The Number of the Beast" and not "The Mark of the Beast?" Lets try to get some basic things in order before we have a debate...
Well according to THs' quoted book, if I may paraphrase:
1. The beast will mark you, so that ONLY those with the mark can trade.
2. The number is his name, but also, the number is mans' number.
Not many do have the wisdom to understand that.

Mark of the Beast
What is the Mark of the Beast?
Definition: The mark of the beast is the sign of the Antichrist, and is mentioned in Revelation 13:15-18:
That can be subjective and interpretable. Every man already carries that sign, or number of man, in the 666. It is man, as being referred to as carbon base life form. (you think them guys that wrote that, didn't already know it all?)
If you check your elemental chart for carbon, what is it's number?

There's such paradoxes of it all, that with a truly open mind, in the bigger scheme of things, it's truly quite amazing! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well according to THs' quoted book, if I may paraphrase:
1. The beast will mark you, so that ONLY those with the mark can trade.
2. The number is his name, but also, the number is mans' number.
Not many do have the wisdom to understand that.

That can be subjective and interpretable. Every man already carries that sign, or number of man, in the 666. It is man, as being referred to as carbon base life form. (you think them guys that wrote that, didn't already know it all?)
If you check your elemental chart for carbon, what is it's number?

There's such paradoxes of it all, that with a truly open mind, in the bigger scheme of things, it's truly quite amazing! :laughing7:

Holy crap.... I can see it now..... The Beast's name is Mark. :icon_thumleft:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap.... I can see it now..... The Beast's name is Mark. :icon_thumleft:
I didn't know that was your name! LOL!

Hey, it wouldn't be a bad thing, if the only ppl that could trade had the mark. That would mean that corporations, businesses, wall street, would have to be manned by an actual person, no more of the roboting computer tradings and deals.

Ppl would rule, not the machines. See how subjective one could look at it? :laughing7:

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crazy as a loon!

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, do you actually know that Hatters are Madder than anyone else?

Well, the one in Alice in Wonderland was! That is only a sample one. Let me do some more research.... :)

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
In the old days, Hatters used a chemical, I don't remember which, which affected there brain. That is where the saying came from. Frank... hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
They downloaded information into my brain.This is how i know things in advance.Go back..The Essential Dignities did this to follow Timothy Learys wishes.He told America he would return and he kept his promise.He had his brain frozen and wired to a computer.Leary got one of the first computers.The US Government gave it to him.Timothy Leary did not go into space in ashes like is claimed.He is frozen with his brain wired into a powerful computer.He can digitize his thoughts and download them into the internet.He was also a CIA agent.I am downloaded with his brain by phone laser light.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
uh huh, please go on

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Learys brain is frozen and hooked to a supercomputer.I have been to the facility.I do not have much time left were i am and i have to tell you this.He is not dead.No No No.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
where, pray tell, is it?

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hahaha! The eye trackers are wired into Timothy Leary's brain via the new NASA supercomputer in the Hubble!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread