for all my marine buddies - Semper Fi - and all others - u will love it :)

tater peeler

Sep 18, 2005
nice max Semper Fi,,,I'm sure it wasn't a Marine adding the captions to the pictures,,there is no such thing as a tired Marine

Daisy

Apr 16, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the links! :)
Dad was a stationary engineer with the Canadian Forces.
Sandman that's quite the show!
I like this commercial
HH Daisy

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Thank you for the show. I was "marching in step" in my computer chair when the Marines were doing Cadence, reminded me of my "bootcamp" days and the songs we made up for marching around the base.

The Navy Honor Guard did a most outstanding job!!!!! I have always enjoyed watching performances like that.

Prayers to all of our Men and Women serving today and to those who served in the past, for without them, we may not be here today ... enjoying the freedoms we have!

God Bless You ALL!!
Annmarie
US Navy (Retired)
Mother of a Sailor (my dau)
Dau of Army Retired
Dau in law of former Marine and Coast Guardsman

T

TreasureTales

I salute all branches of our armed forces. May God Bless Them All.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
US Army vet. Circa 1970's. Proud of my service, proud to support our troops!
Scott

Attachments

• mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 203
  • medals.jpg
    medals.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 216
  • mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 206

transplant

Dec 26, 2006
I was in the navy went to s.e.r.e. school had marine corps instructors, they though that it was there personail job to get even with any one who was in the navy for all the thing that anyone had said about them that they didn't like.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the men of the marine corps did one of the finest things that I ever saw aboard a "merchant" ship during my 27 years on them---we were transporting a group of them aboard our "marine" prepo supply ship to take part in "freedom banner" in the phillipines---a horrible accident happened and the bosun was crushed badly by a falling barrel it crushed part of his skull and caved in his lungs ---we were about 2 days sailing time from our base in diego garica--that we left from---these fine men formed a human "iron lung & heart machine " using cpr to keep the body alive over 1 1/2 days until we were within helo range and stopped only after the doctor that came on board --fully checked the body and stated it was brain dead and for them to stop. I salute these fine men --- Ivan

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI: Because of the Jarheads at Guadalcanal I am still here to bother you, blame them for not letting the Japanese have the island. Thanks ya bunch of unsophisticated scroungers. More of my Nordan bombsight alky to drink a toast?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Why doesn't the USAF have such a song? sigh.

p.p.s. I was USN air then. USAF Gentleman later

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread