ACCIDENT FORGIVENESS ??????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I would not get insurance at a company that has accident forgiveness. In reality, the expense of the careless is being spread out and added to the careful drivers bill. Frank... 111-1 profilecracked.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
People need Insurance,if one had Assurance you wouldn't need Insurance. Hope someone grasps that. GodBless Chris

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO, all insurance is a huge racket...

Ben And I may not agree on much. But this is dead on target. Insurance was a racket. Insurance convinced Government to require it through lobbying. Government loved the idea well enough to want in on it.

Ever heard the old Gangsters? "What if something were to happen",, "Why would anything happen", "well if you pay us we will make sure it doesn't happen, or we will make it right!"
Before there was Insurance Doctors, medicine and Healthcare was based on real market prices,, Affordable prices.

On the other hand the huge influx of money helped fund many of our new cures and procedures. Wonder what the future will hold?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Ben And I may not agree on much. But this is dead on target. Insurance was a racket. Insurance convinced Government to require it through lobbying. Government loved the idea well enough to want in on it.

Ever heard the old Gangsters? "What if something were to happen",, "Why would anything happen", "well if you pay us we will make sure it doesn't happen, or we will make it right!"
Before there was Insurance Doctors, medicine and Healthcare was based on real market prices,, Affordable prices.

On the other hand the huge influx of money helped fund many of our new cures and procedures. Wonder what the future will hold?

Have you read those fast flashing disclaimers on those medical adds? Some look as bad as the Gangsters! Frank... 111-2 de Vinci.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay, I don't like the good driver reward checks either. I think your record should set your rates. I think the liability insurance should be based on your record, not what car you drive or how old you are. No one can foretell the future, but they can sure see the past. Frank...
1960 MESSENSCHMIDTT.jpg 1960 Amphicar.jpg STILL LIFE-000-4.jpg

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever heard of "No Fault States" - If you did nothing wrong and a person was driving 100 miles an hour down the wrong side of the street and hit you. It's still partly your fault, because you were out driving. :BangHead:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Ever heard of "No Fault States" - If you did nothing wrong and a person was driving 100 miles an hour down the wrong side of the street and hit you. It's still partly your fault, because you were out driving. :BangHead:

Sounds more like all fault insurance. You can't win. Everybody catches the hike in rates.
What ever happened to " You are responsible for your own actions"? That's how I was brought up! Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread